Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

I know this is little off topic but thought i'd show you

Posted by AMCJAVELIN 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
I know this is little off topic but thought i'd show you
September 14, 2013 10:42PM
I haven't really detected much this summer because have go into prospecting for gold and playing with sluices here's a vid for you, see what you think? [youtu.be]
Re: I know this is little off topic but thought i'd show you
September 14, 2013 10:45PM
[youtu.be] playing on the river didn't find to much that day! [youtu.be] playing more equipment
September 15, 2013 01:27AM
I'm liking the gold thing more and more myself. I live within 45 minutes of gold bearing areas of TN/GA/NC.

My wife and I went Labor day weekend and came up with this for the day, not much but was fun:

Today was my birthday and I wanted to go to a "pay to play" place in North GA to run a trommel. So we did just that. Ran the trommel for about 2 hours and was a bit disappointed in what we got out of the concentrates from the trommel.

I did get a piece that was 1.12 grams though. But that was a lot of material we ran through the trommel to get it though.
September 15, 2013 02:08AM
deffinitly the trommel is the way to go and a sluice underneath, hey that's pretty good gold considering compared what I've found up here in maine
September 15, 2013 02:38AM
Real fine highbanker you made Jav! I too love prospecting. Being in gold rush country in nocal, I feel blessed...can hike down in a canuon to old mining camps, do some relic hunting, then play in the creek for the yella. Ray
September 15, 2013 11:14AM
thanks a lot deathray yeah going to try it today on a river! well this was my first run with it yesterday on the swift river in maine, on some prospecting forums I go by treasuretroll if you here that in the vid [youtu.be] [youtu.be]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/16/2013 09:35PM by AMCJAVELIN.