Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Explorer SE Pro finds silver again

Posted by Coinseeker 78 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Explorer SE Pro finds silver again
September 25, 2013 12:26AM
Went hunting with my buddy again and we got permission to hunt an old farm house. Hunting was tough. The place apparently was hunted very well in the past. We had trouble finding even clad. There was little junk also. But my explorer swung over a good signal and I dug a 1952 Rosie with a nail in the hole. My buddy struck out. We left and went to a large estate that My buddy hunted last week while I was in Wisconsin and did quite well. We started our hunt and he dug up 2 silver plated spoons and 4 Wheaties. I had dug a couple of pieces of small can slaw and a huge square nail at 8 inches. Then I got a good signal that sounded like silver to the 8x6 SEF coil. Dug up a 1935 Washington quarter. The pin pointer indicated another target and out popped a 1944 war nickel. There was still another signal and this time it was a nail. With the pinpointer I go another signal so I scanned again with my detector and it indicated iron. It has been awhile since I found three silvers in one day. .We had to quit so we will be back again. Good hunting to all.
Re: Explorer SE Pro finds silver again
September 25, 2013 01:28AM
Good deal :-)

Sounds like a good days huntin!

HH

MRH
September 25, 2013 01:26PM
Explorer series are certainly one of the best for deep silver and am sure many more to come before the snow flies...
September 26, 2013 01:48AM
Sounds like a great hunt..any silver is a great Day...

Keith