Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

AT Pro with Stock Coil and smaller (5x8) DD coil, and Garret Pro pointer for sale.

Posted by Kevin B 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
AT Pro with Stock Coil and smaller (5x8) DD coil, and Garret Pro pointer for sale.
October 25, 2013 05:50PM
I prefer paypal, but Postal Money order will work. I prefer to sell to the person who is not going to part it out and sell it and try to make few bucks. My target audience is the man/woman who simply cannot afford a new one. I reserve the right to sell to who I wish. $400 for AT Pro with Stock DD coil, for 5x8 DD coil, and for Garret Pro pointer. I am in a hurry but will post pics when I get back from taking care of my business. $400 Shipped via UPS Ground (Or Prioirty Mail if the difference is made up by the buyer)
Re: AT Pro with Stock Coil and smaller (5x8) DD coil, and Garret Pro pointer for sale.
October 25, 2013 09:31PM
I also reserve the right to back out of this deal. But have I over priced it?? I really do not think that I have. Price all three components: 1) an AT Pro 2)an extra DD coil 5" by 8" and 3) a Garrett Propointer that has about 10 hours of use on it. I guess I need to check the other classifieds and see what folks are selling them for. But even still, I will keep it at this price and hopefully it will not sell. If anyone (particularly someone who really wants TO USE IT!!!) wants it....I will sell it to them.
The PRICE ($400) includes UPS Ground shipping. If I ship it via Priority Mail......and the shipping fee is notably higher.....it will be the responsibility of the buyer to reimburse the added expense. I just bought a very nice, new muzzleloader. I need some funds. But not bad enough to come down on my price. The "give it away for nothing, practically) days are now over. lol
When I get caught up, I will buy another Teknetics G2. For aesthetical reasons. Paul Harrrrrrrrrvey.............. Good DAY!
I think your price is very fair just put some pics up. Honestly if it was me i would just piece it out you will recover more or your money that way.

Justin
(Dynoman2002)
Re: AT Pro with Stock Coil and smaller (5x8) DD coil, and Garret Pro pointer for sale.
October 25, 2013 10:19PM
Great deal for the buyer for all that.
PM sent.
October 26, 2013 12:04AM
That's fair price Kevin. That's what I sold mine for as well. I still had people trying to haggle me though but there's always those trying to get something for nothing. I sold mine to a guy I work with that had been pricing the new ones online and came to ask if I thought it would be a good one for him to start with. I smiled and said....I just happen to have one with some extras I would let you have for $400. He never hesitated and done deal.
October 26, 2013 01:11AM
Thanks for the replies. My mother, (whom I care for...Alzheimer;s has a high fever tonite and I am working with her and trying to bring her fever down. Pics will be forthcoming late tnite or tomorrow morning. I'm just busy as crap. But......as for now.....if the potential buyer wants it for his own personal use.....I will post SALE PENDING. I just don't want to look over at the classifieds of another forum and see it parted out somewhere else. I simply want to put a good ol boy or girl in a capable unit for a very fair price. I am not against people poring over the classifieds and looking for super deals and then reselling for a profit. But just not this time.....and not this unit. Of course, when it gets in someone else's possession....I guess I'll lose any power over what happens with it. This is based on the honor system. If making an extra 100 bux is that important...well....there are plenty of ways to out-snooker me. But all I can do is try.
October 26, 2013 03:11AM
Good Gesture Kevin and I hope someone honorable gets it and puts it to use I hope to hear that your out swinging a machine soon.
wjs
October 26, 2013 12:11PM
Good idea Kevin. It gets old seeing people always buying up the good deals just to resell. Its bad on some of the other forums. Hopefully someone that really needs one will see this and be blessed by it. I think the detector is a bargain and someone will buy it.
October 26, 2013 02:00PM
Hey Kevin, try posting on www.treasureclassifieds.com . I know there's a couple new guys there talking bout getting a bounty hunter, they could break into the hobby with a better unit.
Kevin,

I would be very interested in using this machine as I have been using my F75SE in the river and have been very nervous doing so. I have just been a lurker on this site for a long time and signed up just to reply to your offer. I bought my lightly used F75 after reading Tom D. real life testing over and over and have alot of respect for the people on this site. Currently only have a centech pinpointer that malfunctions quite often so the pro pointer has been on my wish list! Just felt it to be too expensive but I know it would make things much more enjoyable. Wife says OK but I will probably have to let the Fisher go per her request- which I will do just to try something new- you can relate huh?

Thanks,
Eric
October 27, 2013 01:34PM
Am sure your sale posts are honorable and sounds like a good deal. Hopefully you are giving interested parties some more info as to some 400 bucks is a whole lot to pay for anything especially without further info. Good luck on the sale and hope it goes to someone that fits your guidelines as it seems that is your objective...
SOLD!!!!
October 28, 2013 04:34PM
Dan.....I don't qite know how to handle your reply. Read it again. It's implications are many. None of them really that positive toward my integrity. There is a giood reason that I don't post up pics publicly. I post them in PM's and I have posted some to the guy who just paid for it. He was satisfied. He knows that I am a man of my word. I am not going to roast in hell for 400 bux. Period. I am not going to try and help someone who cannot afford a new unit ( mine is in great shape. It works. Not boogered up. etc) and then turn around and screw (pardon my language but this has just sit wrong in my craw today) that same person out of his hard earned $400!
But if I post up pics....and someone buys this one.....and I look a week or two later and it is parted out on the other classifieds....then....immediately I realize that my goal was not met. I do my business strictly thru PM;s now....so that there are no snoopers. By the way......it's all a moot subject. SOLD!!!!!!!! And an FYI to all interested parties (read....nosy) I alwats offer the option to return for a full refund.....but the BUYER must pay shipping, This keeps the dreaded tire kickers from wanting to "try it out a while at that new site" and then sending it back saying: It don;'t work. Hence......my three day limit.
I have been a member of this site long enough (I thought.....but now I doubt) that when I say "blue is blue" ....that I will be believed. I don't care about all the other scamming. I am taking about ME! If I would have cared about profit.....I could have parted this crap ot and gotten $500. Not 400. And made the buyer pay for shipping!!!!!!
October 28, 2013 07:39PM
If I sounded "snappy" towards DanPa. It just caught me wrong. I have come back and re-read his words. If it is possible.....I take back my words. I am sorry that I said that too DanPa and I apologize heartily. Please forgive me. Things around the house have been hectic. No excue for treating my fellow man with anything less than good will. Dan......I'm sorry.
October 29, 2013 04:59AM
Very altruistic of you to sell your package for significantly less than what it's worth, Kevin. A nice act of kindness for the person you decided to sell to.

This type of kindness doesn't happen very often for multiple reasons. The biggest one of course is that most people selling don't want to give up potential $$$.

Another reason is that selling for what the market will bear is non-judgmental. Supply and demand free enterprise. No need for the buyer to demonstrate neediness or agree not to resell for a profit. A cleaner cut and dried transaction. The only criteria for the seller being is the buyer willing to pay an acceptable price.

But when you do something charitable you have every right to choose who is the recipient of your charity. Hopefully your buyer will fully appreciate the wonderful deal you've given him or her and it winds up a gratifying sale for you as well.
October 29, 2013 01:57PM
Alls well Kevin and hope you reached your goal in getting it to a well deserved person. Perhaps my wording was misleading just trying to say what most of the forum may have been thinking and indeed you gave positive info to the seller before selling which was my main objective.
Indeed no apology needed and after re-reading your post several times it surely kept the tire kickers and low ballers off your doorstep and glad all worked out well.
PS: After all is said and done someone got a great deal and you are satisfied with the sale so lets move on.

I also apologize for making implications that were unfounded or misunderstood and always feel what goes round comes round so there is a good deal in your future also.

Tip of the hat for a super gesture and looking forward to your posts in the future...
October 29, 2013 04:48PM
Kiss & make up boys (I guess you already did)!---You're both good guys, I think it was just a statement made with no ill intent AND a mis-interpretation of the statement.-----Life goes on my friends.--------Del
October 29, 2013 11:45PM
I sure could use a hug! LoL Any takers, I will buy you a Dairy Queen or the biggest hambuger sandwich you ever seen?
October 29, 2013 11:55PM
rapidroy7 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I sure could use a hug! LoL Any takers, I will buy
> you a Dairy Queen or the biggest hambuger sandwich
> you ever seen?

It's gotta be a two Big Macs (with fries) Roy!!--I don't come cheap! ha ha------Nice to see somebody (almost) as nuts as I am!
October 30, 2013 01:03PM
Thanks for the smiles guys...indeed sometimes we get too wrapped up in this hobby and forget the burgers and fries....
November 01, 2013 04:45AM
I'm the world's worst at being single minded. Yes.....thanks for lightening the awkward mood that I put this thread in. On a lighter note......the unit is on the UPS truck and headed toward it's new owner........oh yeah......I PMed him a tracking number. lol