Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Anyone getting a Garrett ATX?

Posted by Hungarian 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Anyone getting a Garrett ATX?
October 27, 2013 11:36AM
I have been watching the videos and want one. Just wish that I lived near the oceans or by some gold areas, then I really would have a reason. I am talking to my brother about splitting the cost. He lives out in California and is always in the mountains and travels to the surrounding states exploring old ghost towns and such. Anyone else debating getting one?
Re: Anyone getting a Garrett ATX?
October 27, 2013 01:36PM
I expect to have one ASAP. Looks like they are close to shipping if not already.
October 27, 2013 04:40PM
Don't need to spend that kind of money on something that does't interest me for my kind of detecting even if it is a great machine

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
October 27, 2013 05:59PM
Only if I win the lottery!
October 28, 2013 01:59AM
I'm really, very intersted in this machine but am hesitant to get one right off the bat. The AT Pro had issues right out the gate and the CTX albeit a different co. has had it's share of issues too.
October 28, 2013 04:50PM
TreasurediggeryNy, I agree with new machines having problems...but with the ATX I think they just modified the counter-mine unit they had. The housing and controls appear to be of the same design. might be a safe purchase and Garrett does stand by their warranty.
October 29, 2013 04:02AM
I am going to lay back and watch...

the price is the Killer...

I am interested in the iron disc...but it may just be the same as the iron check on the infinium in switch form with digital generated audio report ? dont Know...

The weight is going to be the big hinderance on the machine...it seems like it balances well form using the recon but it does take a toll on you...I think the infinium users who work water might like the infinium better for more waterproofong peace of mind also...

But lets hope it more sensitive and has some new iron disc technology...Could be a great price if it works well....

Keith
October 29, 2013 04:13AM
I have a TDI and a ML GP, that will do me for a while, think I will wait and see what the jury says.
October 29, 2013 10:12AM
I'll get the ATX DeepSeeker Package as soon as an Authorised Garrett Dealer in the US of A is allowed to sell/send me one.

One bad experience with a Bulgarian brand is enough.

ivanll