Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Do you think Fisher will come out with a new multi frequency machine????

Posted by John 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Do you think Fisher will come out with a new multi frequency machine????
November 28, 2013 05:07PM
Just ramblin thoughts,lol and hope. I do have a hankering for trying out the 3D but that thought keeps bumpin around in the back of my head,lol. And I know its bad to wait and should just get a 3D. Just read on Finds where someone seen a Fisher, think his last name is Scott, using a not released T2 but Im sure thats not a for certain thing as Im sure they probably have tested numerous ones, but at least it tells me they are on to something,lol.
Just a bit bored atm. Cold,been raining wanna get out and its Thanksgiving.
John
Re: Do you think Fisher will come out with a new multi frequency machine????
November 28, 2013 11:22PM
Ya gotta jump on at some point, there will always be something coming just down the road. I think a multi-freq is a 50-50 thing, but I sure hope they do one. I understand a PI is unlikely and most development is in light weight easy to use units like the new EuroTek Pro. I'd love an improved F75/T2 SEish waterproof unit (and that is my guess for most likely). Just know it is only a matter of time.

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie
November 29, 2013 07:37AM
Waiting for something new is just plain annoying LOL

All the manufacturers out there are busy fixing something up us detectorists can enjoy.
Just a matter of time and funds for them to release it.

I can understand your "frustration" at not getting out much,... its a pain.
Over here we desperatly need some sunshine, everything has been gray and rainy for a few weeks now.
We need a moral boost ;-)

New unit, maybe, maybe not,... still learning the ones I got,... if a new one comes along that seems to fit.
Starts all over again ;-)

HH
Johnb
November 29, 2013 01:53PM
Heck we have been waiting a long time for a new release from Fisher and only time will tell.

At this point time to move on I would think but that's your call...
January 10, 2014 03:55AM
Bump