Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Three week old Fisher Gold Bug Pro DP (No longer for sale)

Posted by Kevin B 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Three week old Fisher Gold Bug Pro DP (No longer for sale)
December 04, 2013 04:24AM
On November 14 of this year, I purchased a brand new Fisher Gold Bug Pro DP (DP- deep penetrating.......in other words.....it comes standard with the 11 inch ellitical DD coil). I used this unit in my test garden. And then took it on two hunts. I took a pic of the coil bottom so that you can see that I didn't have time to scruff up the bottom of the coil as I usually do....given time.
On November 21, I ordered the 5"x10" ellitiptical DD coil (it's white) as an accessory to my Gold Bug Pro. It has never been out of the package. It is brand spanking new.
I will sale the Gold Bug Pro for $425........and the extra coil for $110 dollars (shipped via UPS Ground). OR.....I will ship them together for $525. That is my bottom dollar. I don't need a trade. Need cash. Paypal accepted....I will eat the 3.5%. Postal Money Order also accepted. I will ship when Money order is cashed by the postal clerk. Paypal users......I will ship the following day. Here are some pics of vital areas. On this machine, there is a light scuff, that in no way reduces visibility on the screen. How it got there I haven't a clue. But it's there. I took a pic of it so that you can decide BEFORE you buy whether you want it or not.
NO LONGER FOR SALE!!! (only the 5 x 10 coil has SOLD!!!) Thanks.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2013 09:39PM by Kevin B.
Re: Three week old Fisher Gold Bug Pro DP with extra DD coil (for sale)
December 04, 2013 04:46PM
Bumping this up over those ads. NOTE: Please do NOT use GIFT function if you are a Paypal user. I will eat the 3% (actually 3.5%) fee myself. Let's use the "Goods and Services" function on Paypal as we should. Thank you and happy hunting. By the way......price lowered to $500 SHIPPED!!!! This machine is in awesome condition. Look up my profile and go back through my posts for November of this year. You'll see when I started talking about it.
December 05, 2013 12:02AM
Nice setup great price.

Hope it sells for sure.!You know Kevin will do you right!

Keith
December 05, 2013 02:45AM
If I had the extra cash, I would buy it for a backup to my gb pro. My favorite detector right now. Good luck kev.
December 06, 2013 05:41PM
deathray Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If I had the extra cash, I would buy it for a
> backup to my gb pro. My favorite detector right
> now. Good luck kev.

You & me both Ray!

That's a heck of a deal for the coil combo and all ---

someone needs to jump on this deal IF it's still FS and before I come up with the cash myself!
December 09, 2013 04:28PM
The 5"x10" coil has sold. All that remains is the Gold Bug Pro DP.......and I will lower it's price to $400 shipped. I almost dare you to find a cheaper used one IN THIS SHAPE!!!! ( I'm not being a smarty-pants when I say this.......just trying to be dramatic). Please respond by PM and if you would feel comfortable talking on the phone with me about it, we can work that out via PM). I simply don't need this unit. It is still sitting on the fancy dining table like it was when I photographed it. Wouldn't this unit make a nice, and substantial Christmas gift for your friend or loved one??? Maybe so. I know one thing. I took it out two times to a very pounded front yard (a very small front yard) and found a 1860 Colt revolver pistol bullet each time with it. Anyway $400 SHIPPED via UPS Ground. I COULD send it USPS Prioirty if you want to risk getting it in two pieces. (just my opinion gained from experience......but if you are on the west coast......it would be faster than UPS. Really don't matter to me....I'll ship it how you want me to. (except Fed Ex....I have no place to drop it or to be picked up) Thanks and Merry Christmas!!!
Re: Three week old Fisher Gold Bug Pro DP ($400 shipped for the Gold Bug DP)
December 09, 2013 05:53PM
PM sent
Re: Three week old Fisher Gold Bug Pro DP(NO LONGER FOR SALE)
December 10, 2013 09:37PM
Ah, what the heck......no longer for sale. Eat don't eat much. I'm not starvin. Besides.......maybe it will sit in the closet and morph into a new paradigm of co-locating technology.