Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Minelab’s SDC 2300 is Coming Soon!

Posted by Sven1 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Minelab’s SDC 2300 is Coming Soon!
December 10, 2013 11:26AM

This exciting new product is a portable, compact, waterproof gold detector featuring Minelab’s improved MPF technology. This will be the best mid-range gold detector. Second only to the Minelab GPX Series in performance, the SDC 2300 will be the best mid-range gold detector available.
Key features and customer benefits include:

· Compact – 16 inch (40.64cm)

· Waterproof – 10ft (3m)

· Rugged and assembly free

· High performance MPF technology

· Audio and Visual Target Response

· Easy to use

· Intuitive icon user interface

· C –Cell Batteries Included

· Quick and Easy patch hunting

The SDC 2300 gold detector performance is above the X-TERRA 705 and Eureka Gold and below the GPX Series. This detector offers an entry to Minelab’s Pulse Induction (PI) gold technology. It offers greater versatility in rugged terrains and for recovery of underwater gold because of its waterproof capability, ergonomic design and telescopic multi-position shaft.

Stay tuned for more details on Jan 31st !

[www.minelab.com]

DeepTech Vista X with 3 search coils.
Works for me
Re: Minelab’s SDC 2300 is Coming Soon!
December 10, 2013 11:57AM
Looks like a cross between the old Garrett Grand Master Hunter cxIII and the current Garrett ATX machine :-/
December 10, 2013 12:58PM
MPF technology?
December 10, 2013 01:38PM
"Improved MPF technology". - that plus the model number - SDC-2300, makes me believe that it is a tweak of their discontinued SD-2100/SD-2200 platform.

If true, the only reason for that is to ensure that it is no,competition to the GPX-5000. The reason I say that is that the F3 Compact mine detector which this package was developed for uses MPS technology like the GPX-5000.
December 12, 2013 04:09AM
In a press release issued today in Australia, Codan said the SDC-2300 would be released in April.

Codan's stock dropped 38% today. Perhaps a buying opportunity.
December 12, 2013 04:29AM
Guess it's not coming soon enough......................

DeepTech Vista X with 3 search coils.
Works for me
December 12, 2013 04:42AM
The financials show Huge inventory growth at Minelab. Too many GPX-5000’s and too few buyers. The SDC-2300 will only make it worse. Too bad they didn't "fess up" in time to give us GPX-5000’s for $3500 on Black Friday.
December 15, 2013 08:45AM
limited buyers for this product ,ML know how to get it wrong every time ,dont they do any market research ? yes they do but ignore the results..
December 15, 2013 12:33PM
Some said it was a remake of their military F3 mine machine. Water proof..... does that mean salt water? Again.... i wouldnt take it in the salt water. I think they are getting sloppy just putting something....anything out there. They dont really have a PI for the beach. So i think they are trying to wiggle in there somewhere with something they already have. They want to make a profit.... work on that Xcal..... impress us with some of the mods we have already done to it.

Dew
December 15, 2013 01:20PM
I'm sure it will be over priced for the average beeper. Maybe 4k+ or more.