Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

A Thank You to John Smith of Killer B Headphones

Posted by ron_c 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
A Thank You to John Smith of Killer B Headphones
February 10, 2014 10:08PM
I dropped my Killer B headphones and broke the headband where the yoke attaches. I sent them in for repair on a Monday and received them back, repaired, on Saturday. 6 Days which included shipping. I'M IMPRESSED!

Ron
Re: A Thank You to John Smith of Killer B Headphones
February 10, 2014 11:18PM
He has always done me right too. Only good
February 11, 2014 01:05AM
Had similar experiences. I took a pretty good blow to the side of my head while detecting and thought nothing of it. Next time I put on the headphones the yoke snapped. One week turn around and the broken part was replaced.

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie
February 11, 2014 02:06AM
Didn't have the same success. Had a bad connection on main cable causing static. 9 months old. Call and claimed he didn't have my name on file. Asked if I sent in warranty card to which I replied yes. I had purchased a new set before this one from Colonial and it had dents in the top of both cups new. They are surrounded by bubble wrap so no way it happen in shipping. When I called him about this he denied that could be as he assembled them himself and would have seen them. In a nice way calling me a lair. I said I would send pictures and did. I got a call several hours later and sure enough the cups he had in stock had the same blemishes. He demanded I send them back and sent me a check for amount of purchase with freight. So when I called him to send these back, while he remembered talking to me 9 months earlier he refused to repair them under warranty due to no warranty card. Bogus reason as a small repair. I sent the card. Lesson learned that if no online registration for warranty I send signature required and fixed the connection in these myself. Will never buy his product and have told all 80 members of my club and anyone else that would listen about my bad experience with B&B. I am sure it cost him more than it would if he would have repaired mine. Glad you have had better luck with him than I did.