Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

MASON

Posted by rapidroy7 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
MASON
February 14, 2014 02:41AM
[www.youtube.com] This was a interesting video the subject matter varies but there is some appealing looking detecting spots in quite a few places. I am 90 miles north of Cahokia, has anyone hunted any of these places? I recall living/working Colorado, Blackhawk/Central City there was some amazing stone work, a old timer told me it was done by Cornish miners anyway hope you enjoy & HH* PS I was digging behind a building next to a gold mine and was worried about Mercury & that old timer looked at me like I was a pup said them old miners would take a teaspoon of Mercury when they were constipated? DONT try this at home!!
Re: MASON
February 14, 2014 01:12PM
That was unbelievable. Very interesting. Thanks for the posting.
February 14, 2014 02:00PM
Heck even the Indians didn't have drugstores to go to and indeed don't try some of these old remedies..

Still remember Vicks vapor rub as a do it all med.

PS: still made and sold and when I get a cold go back to my childhood days...
February 15, 2014 08:19PM
Thanks Ozzie & Dan, the guy in video said New Englander's were close-minded, kind of ironic(contradictory) seeing where you 2 guys are from? You guys are all right in my book, no bad reports here! HH

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/16/2014 07:58PM by rapidroy7.
February 15, 2014 11:35PM
Hi,,,sure wish I could do video....JJ
February 16, 2014 12:23AM
Hello JJ , could you do one with those girl/friends you posted? $$$
June 24, 2014 04:08AM
They didn't teach this in High School, poor video but interesting none the less, roman provincial coinage at 11:00 minutes in and metal detectors as non destructive tools at 34:00 min. mark ! [www.youtube.com]