Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Do you guys think we will ever get a machine like the GMP from our US companies??

Posted by John 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Do you guys think we will ever get a machine like the GMP from our US companies??
February 26, 2014 02:38PM
I only have an ETrac for now, trying to hold off to see what comes up. lol, how many times this must have been posted over the years.
My pockets just dont run that deep, so I havent tried to purchase a GMP,plus it would be costly to send one in for repairs,having to go across the pond.
Keep reading about Tesoro and seems to recall a leak on a Fisher also. I know all manufactors keep their development going.
I may just get an AT Pro (hear the iron audio is the way to go for my iron laden sites),Tejon or MXT (pro). Read that the MXT is not the latest technology but it can still get the job done.
Been using the 4.5x7 excellerator coil on the ETrac and love it where I have spots loaded with conductive trash and iron, but in the really dense iron spots, I know there is masking going on.
I hope we get something close to the GMP.
John
Re: Do you guys think we will ever get a machine like the GMP from our US companies??
February 27, 2014 02:06AM
((( Somewhat strong possibility )))