Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

CZ-3D for sale revised terms

Posted by lytle78 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
CZ-3D for sale revised terms
February 28, 2014 06:26PM
Apologies to all – but I just realized if I take PayPal the money stuck in PayPal so I can get it out and I/O the owner cash. Therefore I can only except payment by US postal money order.

The detector which I posted about earlier - belonging to the lady with the sick dog - is now ready for sale. It is a 1021 series and she says she used it about 7 times from new.

It had a bad battery contact which I have replaced with a part from Mouser in accordance with advice from the tech I talked to at FT.

I have air tested it with a clad dime with sensitivity on 5 and GB 10, per the instructions I got in my previous thread on this subject and got a signal at 10".

The unit is pretty much like new with only minor "closet rash". All decals are perfect as is the faceplate.

Offered here at $475 shipped surface insured - payment by PayPal gift or USPS Money Order.

All proceeds go to the lady who owns the detector - I try and do one nice thing a year and thought I'd get it out of the way early! LOL.

Pictures available if you are seriously interested.

Thanks

Rick Kempf
Gold Canyon AZ

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/28/2014 07:18PM by lytle78.
Re: CZ-3D for sale
February 28, 2014 06:32PM
will take send address................thanks!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/28/2014 07:53PM by mascard1.
Re: CZ-3D for sale revised terms
February 28, 2014 07:49PM
still want it...thanks!......
February 28, 2014 08:36PM
Not sure what the problem is with PayPal. Mine is set up so I can tell them to credit to my bank account or my credit card per my instruction or just hold on to the money for a while. I resisted setting up my bank info for a long time, but it seems to be working out. My buying and selling increased and I really was hurting myself not being able to use PP!

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie
March 01, 2014 12:41AM
Pasttom, yea Paypal just makes it so easy. No trip to Post Office, No waiting while the payment get to the seller and you have a little protection on your purchase. Once you sent a Money Order, You can only cross your fingers and hope the seller is honest. Which I am sure that there is no problem with Lytle78, but I just hate to wait when I have a new unit coming to me....lol

Tom in SC
March 01, 2014 01:08AM
I had dealings with Rick before...he is one of the good guys.
March 01, 2014 03:28AM
Thanks for the endorsement. It's just a little strange for me dealing on behalf of a third party. No good deed goes unpunished!!! LOL

Rick Kempf
Gold Canyon AZ - Where there is no gold!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2014 03:29AM by lytle78.
March 03, 2014 02:01PM
Tip of the hat for a fine gesture on your part and always wondered about where my units would go should I depart this world unexpectedly. Always remember when my wife smoked I said if she left before me would send a carton with her but no matches and heres her response. Your favorite detector is going with you but alas don't expect any batteries.
Shortly will be 50 yrs and been quite a ride....
March 03, 2014 07:52PM
Funds on the way from Mascard1. Thank you all for your kind attention!