Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Talk about poor ergonomics ....

Posted by silverhound 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Talk about poor ergonomics ....
March 20, 2014 06:55PM
Even the Chinese wanna be detector companies should do better than this lol .

[www.ebay.com]
Re: Talk about poor ergonomics ....
March 20, 2014 07:54PM
I see a lot of old Garrett and Compass in this model....they must have read some real old magazines....the kicker is have to take a language course to operate as its controls are in Chinese...
March 20, 2014 09:35PM
My hand just hurts looking at it. And that color, on a bright day you might go snow blind.
March 20, 2014 11:16PM
If you think the color and ergonomics are bad, just try reading/comprehending the description of the machine. Classic! smiling smiley I'm pretty sure anyone reading that jibberish will immediately be interested in buying one...

(Just noticed too that in the specs, it weighs 6.5 KG -- 14.3 pounds! smiling smiley Who says a Minelab is heavy?)

(Oh, and one more thing...if you are interested in finding 2 foot square, 1/2" thick pieces of buried aluminum, this machine will detect such objects at 11 1/2 feet deep... LOL!!!! )

Steve

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/20/2014 11:28PM by steveg.
March 20, 2014 11:39PM
What a joke

they should have laws against CRAP like that!
March 21, 2014 02:49AM
Yeah, but, there's a 12 month warrantee...what's the problem??? LOL.

As a hoot, someone should send one to Tom or Keith for a fully loaded, no-holds-barred review!

Joe
March 21, 2014 03:24PM
It is so cheap that I want one to just take out in the yard and aim my shot gun at it and watch it explode now that would be fun

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
March 21, 2014 04:46PM
>if you are interested in finding 2 foot square, 1/2" thick pieces of buried aluminum, this machine will detect such objects at 11 1/2 feet deep
Seriously, no loghing. In many countries searching buried metal junk is a serious business. Especially if your family has dayly income around $3.
March 21, 2014 08:22PM
YuriyV --

I was not laughing at the idea of searching for a 2 foot square piece of aluminum; after all, searching for larger metal objects would make sense at times (cache hunting, etc.) Instead, I was laughing about the claim that such an item could supposedly be located 11 1/2 feet deep!

But -- if someone has a daily income of $3 per day and are in such dire straits that they need to collect pieces of aluminum to cash them in to supplement their income, I doubt that person can afford a metal detector to help them find the metal...

Steve
March 21, 2014 10:27PM
He probably yells a Homer Simpson !! "DOH" !! when the unit beeps.