Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Anyone want to buy some gold?

Posted by wjs 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
wjs
Anyone want to buy some gold?
March 22, 2014 11:37AM
Saw this posted on another forum. It just has scam written all over it.

[www.treasureclassifieds.com]
Re: Anyone want to buy some gold?
March 22, 2014 02:25PM
Im buying gold! But not from THAT guy. Yeah,doesnt seem to legit!!
March 22, 2014 02:40PM
No, this has scam written all over it. I own a jewelry shop and buy gold every day. Stay away from any ad selling gold out of Africa. It is a scam.
March 22, 2014 03:10PM
Hi,,,come on this looks like a deal..........for him or her........LoL........JJ
March 22, 2014 06:34PM
It seems the original advert has been deleted. But..DON'T WORRY! I've located another one:
[classifieds.agriscape.com]
March 22, 2014 11:59PM
wjs Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Saw this posted on another forum. It just has scam
> written all over it.
>
> [www.treasureclassifieds.com]
> /gold-dust-and-gold-bars-for-sale_i471

Yes, this post was taken down about 10 minutes after it went up & I got wind of it winking smiley

Users of Treasure Classifieds can rest assured that my team & I do everything possible to ensure both your safety & satisfaction. Unlike craigslist & eBay, I run the site myself, with a few other behind the scenes folks that handle technical stuff. Just like you, I'm a detectorist, so, I look out for my fellow hunters. Listings like the one above might make it onto our classifieds board initially, however, we DO review EVERY ad manually once it's placed, and the ones that don't make the grade are immediately deleted.

If any of our users spot a listing they deem suspicious, please report it to us asap. Additionally...

I know there are several on here that use the classifieds. Please use the rating system, it's there for your peace of mind.

Joe