Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

White's 10" DD Coil [also called the D2 ] NO LONGER FOR SALE

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
White's 10" DD Coil [also called the D2 ] NO LONGER FOR SALE
March 31, 2014 02:09PM
The below discussion, is about this coil.
[www.dankowskidetectors.com]

Selling for $175.00 shipped with coil cover. It' in the same new condition I got it in. I have back problems, but the MXT - Now the All Pro model, is my favorite detector to hunt with, so I use the White's 9" spider coil, the 5.3 eclipse and the 2" X 9" Hot Foot.
{ The sticker says "ALL PRO 10" DD COIL. WHITE'S" but it's the exact same coil as the D2, with a different sticker. Like White's did with the MXT Pro-Changing to the MXT ALL PRO-Just a marketing trick, hoping to make people think they are getting something new. The D2 was available, before the All Pro came out.
Tried this D2 in my test garden and it did "hit" just about 1" deeper than my 9" or my 9.5 [on my old MXT-which is now sold]
I have a quarter buried just deep enough, so that my old MXT / 9.5 would barely make a sound on it-not a diggable one. { Wanted to see if time would leach the metal and create a larger "appearing" target. Not yet!
The D2 hit it solid, of course the ID was wrong. These retail for $219.00
Email me for pictures, but it just looks brand new. Pressure_Clean{AT}Comcast.Net { Trying to avoid spybot spam, by not using the @

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2014 01:46PM by Chuck,Diggin it in Florida.