Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

I hope the F19 has....

Posted by wjs 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
wjs
I hope the F19 has....
April 06, 2014 10:25PM
I am really liking the G2. It has an accurate target ID, fast recovery, and gets fairly decent depth. It seems to work real good in the trashy parks but the lack of a notch makes it a bit tougher to try and pick out the good targets amongst the trash. I sure hope the notch on the F19 has ability to notch out from 60-75 for example. I am thinking I can run my disc up to 55 and then notch from 60-75 out. This would be the ultimate park hunter for me. I think it would even replace my Etrac in the trashy parks where I am looking for good targets in the trash.
Re: I hope the F19 has....
April 10, 2014 09:25AM
I hope the F19 becomes available over here in the US of A. I cannot seem to find a dealer that sells them. (though I haven't actually called them......just looking through their online catalogs.)
April 10, 2014 03:27PM
I never notch too many things get moved around when a couple of targets are together. the best way to hunt is dig, dig, dig and then come back and do it agian. I have found way too many relics by just digging all the good tones no matter what number flashes

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
April 10, 2014 03:32PM
They will be avaliable here Kevin but their not released yet..

G2 NEW model may be more what we need..

Keith
wjs
April 10, 2014 07:35PM
""""""I never notch too many things get moved around when a couple of targets are together. the best way to hunt is dig, dig, dig and then come back and do it agian. I have found way too many relics by just digging all the good tones no matter what number flashes""""

That works ok if your a relic hunter but in the super trashy public parks its really not realistic. I think I would get banned from every park in town.....;o) There are literally hundred if not thousands of bottlecaps, screwcaps, pieces of can slaw, etc. So in places like this I have to be real selective as to what I dig. In my area the G2 is seems to be super accurate with the TID so to be able to not hear all the tabs and foil would be a big plus.
April 10, 2014 10:20PM
There's a awful lot of really good iron tones (I'm 95% sure are nails) in my old park, I wouldn't necessarily get kicked out if I dug them however I only have so much time to detect.....

Aaron
April 11, 2014 03:32AM
Keith Southern Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They will be avaliable here Kevin but their not
> released yet..
>
> G2 NEW model may be more what we need..
>
> Keith

Absolutely Keith!!! I will be standing in line for a new model G2!!!! I enjoy hunting with my G2. As much as I have enjoyed hunting with any of the detectors I have owned/used. The G2 is really an under-rated detector!!! That VCO (where the signal gets quieter and lower pitched when target is deeper OR smaller) is really a help-mate when cherry picking through modern trash. Some say that it ain't no depth monster. But it reaches down as deep as any I have owned (in real world scenarios).
The NEW G2......!!!!!!!! Can't wait. Hopefully they will saturate the market with them so that there will be minimum wait time.