Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

blisstoolforum.com - The World BLISSTOOL forum.

Posted by Anonymous User 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Anonymous User
April 09, 2014 01:35AM

Hello,

We invite you to look at, and if you want to become a member of [blisstoolforum.com] - The World BLISSTOOL forum.

BLISSTOOLFORUM.COM aims to develop a world BLISSTOOL community, which to learn and share knowledge about BLISSTOOL metal detectors and accessories.

Feel free to post there your questions, feedback, user reviews, news, videos, advices, articles, knowledge, etc. about BLISSTOOL metal detectors and accessories and to participate in all the discussions there.

We would be glad of your assistance to develop this resource so that it to be another useful addition to the BLISSTOOL world.

Thank you.

Become a BLISSTOOLFORUM.COM member today. Learn and share!
Re: blisstoolforum.com - The World BLISSTOOL forum.
April 09, 2014 03:14AM
Over driven 80's tech at its best...
April 09, 2014 03:49AM
Congrats on the new forum. Sharing, learning and having fun. That's what it's all about.
April 09, 2014 04:34AM
Well if you say so; over driven tech . Huh. That's fine, but when it gets me 2-4 inches deeper than your X Y Z detector let me know where the areas are that you hunt. Good day, Steve
April 09, 2014 05:07AM
Looks to me that the Blisstool falls right inline with other well-made detectors, overall. It's good - as are many others, but it is a niche machine while some others are all-around performers that handle more situations, and therefore get the nod.

When mineralization wasn't a big problem many other detectors did better.

When mineralization was a major concern the Blisstool showed superior depth ... which is good. It's no slouch.

But then some people found the Blisstool frustrating to setup and to use. A big problem was due to it sounding off on trash to great depths, it couldn't discriminate and for the operator the depth was a big unknown. So, unless you hunt farm fields, open country, or clean beaches many of the Blisstool owners weren't happy with it, thus sales went slack with the negative press.
April 09, 2014 10:15AM
Johnny interesting charts.
Question- am i reading the top chart right that shows the CTX as having a faster recovery speed than the F75 or T2?. Not arguing just seems astray to me,but what do i know?
Thanks
Pac Man

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/09/2014 10:24AM by Pac man.
April 09, 2014 10:34AM
Johnny,

Thanks for the in depth info. Your research and postings are always informative.

I too have a similar question like Pac Man, about the difference between the G2 and AT Pro.

I do know one thing....the Deus is super fast. Also realized hunting with my MXT Pro and 8x6 SEF coil over the weekend, , that a slower sweep speed actually is better for quicker recovery. When I slowed down in patches of iron and trash, the unit and coil separated trash from treasure much better and sniffed out several Wheaties and a Merc.
April 09, 2014 11:17AM
Yea Johnny i missed that. There is a big jump between the G2 and AT Pro. Shows the G2 approching the Safari in recovery speed and the AT Pro matching the Deus. Hmm
Far as i know the Deus is the only machine that has adjustable recovery speed. The depth of the machines i would think were taken by air test and each set for max.performance with stock coils that varied between machines.
Good over all info.
April 09, 2014 01:02PM
Well if you say so; over driven tech . Huh. That's fine, but when it gets me 2-4 inches deeper than your X Y Z detector let me know where the areas are that you hunt. Good day, Steve
Reply Quote Report

Steve, Id be happy let you hunt where I do w your Blisstool. I'm very curious to see how it performs on my 200yr+ farm site in heavy iron or my 200 yr old park, tons of nails and modern trash.
I'm sure it performs great especially in clean ground. Id love to get 2-4" over my LTD!
Let me know.

Aaron
April 09, 2014 06:25PM
It would be interesting to see the full original test article that this data came from.
A few things stick out:
Why is the Fisher F75 'scoring' differently to the Tek T2? If anything they should be identical, or the Fisher slightly ahead. This anomaly appeared on another test (a German or Austrian one), I think it was due to 'power-on Factory settings' being used, which of course are intentionally tame, for both machines. Maybe that applies to these test results, too?
Is the G2 really that slow?
Notice that the Blisstool machine in this test is the '48, not the '64 or the '64V3 that get most of the 'attention'. The '48 seems to be consider a more conventional machine.
April 09, 2014 07:02PM
Johnny,
Very well put together.
Im curious how did you accumulate all the data on all those machines?

Aaron
April 09, 2014 07:15PM
Nice Chart Johhny Very commendable...

Notice how well the Deeptechs Did on the testing!!!

Very very good detector's,

I find them Deep and very sleuthy in iron..

Keith
April 10, 2014 03:58AM
The recovery speeds, as I recall (compiled this a long while ago) were related to a nail next to a non-ferrous target swept horizontally. The data was in Austrian, had to be worked to make it meaningful.

April 10, 2014 07:16AM
So it was the Austrian test, I had my suspicions when I noticed that Fisher was mis-spelt Fischer. Sondengaenger.at
It's come up before on here,eg. this thread:
[www.dankowskidetectors.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/10/2014 07:22AM by Pimento.