Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Headphones for sale

Posted by SkiWhiz 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Headphones for sale
April 26, 2014 11:18PM
I made these headphones for myself during the winter and am wanting to make a few more sets (a hobby of mine that I really enjoy) so I am selling these. I would someone besides my own input on them. In my opinion they sound great, I use 600ohm speakers, a single volume control with nice matching orange dial, (orange is my favorite color), a stereo/mono or some call it called a compatibility switch, coiled cord with 1/4" right angle gold plated plug, I used Pro Ear muffs the same as alot of the high end phone makers use. Asking $65.00 If you have a big head these might be a bit tight, a small or average size head and they would be fine, to me they fit nice as they don't slip around on my head when bending down,etc. Forgot how to post pictures on the forum hope this works [tinypic.com]

And remember if any of you have headphones with any issues I would be happy to check them out, I only ask for $$$ for parts if needed and return shipping.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2014 12:10AM by SkiWhiz.
Re: Headphones for sale
April 26, 2014 11:55PM
Ski, do you make any with a mute button?
April 27, 2014 12:17AM
ozzie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ski, do you make any with a mute button? Hi Ozzie, on most detectors if you switch the toggle switch in one of the two positions & it will mute the sound or at least make it at a very low volume. To completely mute the speakers 100% I could add another single pole toggle switch. I have tried these headphones on Tesoro, Teknetics, and Fisher detectors and the 600 ohm speakers makes the sound nice and mellow.
April 27, 2014 01:13AM
Headphones have been sold. Thanks! If anyone wants me to build them a set just give me a shout.