Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Has anyone discovered any new units that have come out recently??

Posted by Kevin B 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Has anyone discovered any new units that have come out recently??
May 03, 2014 05:21PM
I mean, for purchase in the US of A????? I'd like to try the F-19. Seems a shame that we can't get first divvies. But that's just my selfishness talking.
Re: Has anyone discovered any new units that have come out recently??
May 03, 2014 06:32PM
Hello kevin,

Right now the F-19 looks like the current model to grab when it's available, I would get one but already have a good target ID relic machine (Deus) that one pretty much covers both relic and areas when Target ID is needed.

Take care,
Paul (Ca)
May 03, 2014 06:43PM
The F-75 is due for a refresh/replace cycle and iron volume at least seems to be in the cards.
May 03, 2014 06:58PM
We get first divvies on the f19 kevin...it's not a model made for Europe it's just that it was shown at a trade show there first..

and why not if you setup at a show you would want your latest products featured...

the G2 right now it's the best american machine in iron in my opinion.

Keith
May 03, 2014 08:03PM
I agree with Keith, there's been no adverts, publicity, dealers taking pre-orders etc here in the U.K. Yet you US guys have had all that.
May 04, 2014 12:01AM
Honestly I think the F19 is just a GBP/G2 with Eurotek Pro features. Ways to adjust tones and get more info like mineralization etc....perfomance wise I'd guess they're very close.
May 04, 2014 08:55AM
Oh me. The F19. eh? I appreciate the info. And meant no disrespect towards my fellow humans in Europe. In fact, I would go live there if situations allowed. Or at least, an extended visit. I have been watching All Creatures Great and Small based on a book (which I have also been reading) by James Herriot: a famous Vetinarian in the Yorkshire Dales part of Northern Britain. That's where my daddy's people hail from. I'd like to metal detect in those farmers fields around those old stone walls. All of the buildings and stone fences looked ancient. And the sheep appear to keep the grass cropped close.
Sorry Pimento......no hard feelings.....I could have worded that alot differently. I was frustrated.......but not at Europe or Europeans. I watch more Bristish/Australian TV (and German news) than I do American slop that comes across the tube. Peace!!! And Happy Detecting.
If anybody here lives in Northern Britain......PLEASE......try some of those farms. They appear to be patchworked with stone fences. I'm going to lay back on the couch and drift off. Hopefully. I MIGHT make church this morning. Might not. May just watch Charles Stanley. Then go eat at Sweetpeas Restaurant (where all the churchgoers rush after the final stnza of "Just As I Am" is being completed). I can get my fellowship there.