Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Minelab Musketeer Colt reduced price

Posted by SkiWhiz 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Minelab Musketeer Colt reduced price
May 29, 2014 12:20AM
I was talking with one of my forums buddies the other day on the phone asking if I ever sold my Musky, I said not yet. He said maybe if you didn't mention that you tweaked it I would of got more interested in it. So I thought that I would explain for those who might be strayed away from this being done.

They were several models of Musketeers, the final model the Advantage was tweaked from the factory, the previous models the XS, etc. and my model the Colt came from the factory with the sensitivity setup to not be maxed if you turned the sensitivity dial on the control housing to max. So what I did is to set the external sensitivity dial to max then adjust the internal sensitivity trimmer to where it just starts to make a sizzle sound almost like a threshold sound. Doing this can add up to 3-4 inches in depth. I am pretty sure that Keith Southern and Sven (two well know respected fellas in the hobby and are up on tweaks,mod.'s,etc.) can vouch that doing this is an improvement & is nothing nothing to worry about. That being said I will sell the Colt for $150.00 plus $15.00 or am open to trades. You can get in touch with me at skiwhiz1960@gmail.com Thanks! Steve.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/29/2014 12:30AM by SkiWhiz.
Re: Minelab Musketeer Colt reduced price
May 29, 2014 04:10AM
Colt has been sold. Thanks!!!