Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

BLISSTOOL LTC64X (THE BEAST) v5 with DD38 - Gold coin 21 mm (20 FRANCS) under miner. rock of 52 cm (20.4 inches).

Posted by Anonymous User 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
---
BLISSTOOL LTC64X (THE BEAST) v5 with DD38 - Detection of a gold coin 21 mm (20 FRANCS 1877) under mineralized rock of 52 cm (20.4 inches) depth.
---

[www.youtube.com]

------
Detection of a gold coin with a diameter 21 mm (20 FRANCS 1877) under mineralized rock of 52 cm (20.4 inches) depth with metal detector BLISSTOOL LTC64X (THE BEAST) v5 with 38 cm (15 inches) search coil BLISSTOOL DD38SC2. During the test, the metal detector is in discrimination mode, mode TURBO/BOOST of the transmitter and with an automatic stabilizer with a high degree of stabilization.
------

Metal detector settings during the test:

GROUND MODE = MAN
GROUND COARCE = 6
GROUND FINE = 5
AUTO ZONES = III
GAIN = MAX
THRESHOLD = 6.6
SILENCER = OFF
DISCRIMINATOR = III
DISCR LEVEL = 3
DISCR DEPTH = 8
FREQUENCY = MIN
TONE = MAX
VOLUME = MAX
how is this possible? or is not? is to good to be true Ahmed smiling smiley)
Hello liaso,

Thank you for your comment.

About:

"how is this possible? or is not? is to good to be true"

- Please note that upon detection of a coin under the rock from the test has a noticeable drop in the depth of detection, which is why most of our tests with the rock are in mode TURBO/BOOST and 38 cm search coil rather than the mode NORMAL and 28 cm search coil. The rock from the test is with MEDIUM MINERALIZATION, as at higher levels of discrimination mask the non-ferrous objects as iron. The rock from the test is not highly mineralized and has not tangible content of any ore. We have not explicitly clarified what is the mineralization of the rocks from the test, as we did not do its chemical analysis and have no such intention, but the terrain around the rock has a medium degree of mineralization, as BLISSTOOL LTC64X v5 is ground balanced to the surrounding terrain with setting GROUND COARCE = 4 - 5.5, but to the rock is ground balanced by setting GROUND COARCE = 5.5 - 6.5 (in the range from 1 to 10 for comparison, as at levels from 1 to 3 are low mineralized areas and at levels 7.5 - 8.0 is achieved ground balance to the highly mineralized areas and areas with high content of ore) so that the rock is further mineralized compared to the surrounding terrain.

And in this test, the more important it is that the rock has a thickness of 48-52 cm, i.e. massive rock, not excavated soil, so the doubters, are already convinced that BLISSTOOL LTC64X (THE BEAST) v5 can detects single coin of 50 cm depth in the ground.

With best wishes,

Ahmed Merchev
(President, sole owner and chief developer of BLISSTOOL)

BLISSTOOL
www.blisstool.com
info@blisstool.com
+359883450667
Thanks Ahmed received the v5 this afternoon, had a chance to use the unit this early evening for a quick trail run at a local park for about 20-30 minutes going after high conductive coins only.

Based from the two videos you made, Was under the impression the v5 could only disc out below an American silver dime. Was I ever wrong the discrimination level can be set extremely high far above a silver dime and if the user wants too even disc out a silver half dollar the v5 can do that as well and with ease, Didn't have a silver dollar to test but the v5 will disc out a silver half had a couple on hand to test.

Being new to Blisstool, Looking forward to finding the areas the v5 will work well for my type of hunting. Allot to learn that's for sure but have the patience to do what it takes to learn this mean machine, Thanks again for putting out a find product!

Paul (Ca)
Cool info on the V5 Paul I am glad it has good disc capabilities, let us know how your first real world hunt goes.
((( and why would you want to Disc out silver coins? )))
Sure will 88junior,

But first, I'd like to get acquainted with the blisstool features and understand them. Right now have getting a grasp of what each feature does will take some time to learn and get the most out of the bliss for different types of tertian, Still in the learning stages lot's to learn smiling smiley

Once I get this beast dialed in will hopefully have some finds to show especially finds my other relic machines are missing, Looking forward to the training adventure.

Paul (Ca)
Hello Tom,

I know sounds crazy why would one want to disc out silver? My intentions with the high disc capabilities are to only disc out zinc pennies for the most part when detecting old parks and old school grounds, Going after the deep high older conductive coins.

But also for another reason, With the high disc capabilities being able to disc out surface clad learned this trick with the Mark 1 and later applied this cool surface blanking with the Treasure Baron CoinTrax module.

With an extreme high discrimination, With some detectors one can disc out surface clad to what ever level they want too so let's say I discriminate clad copper pennies and dimes down to 4-5" inches the deeper high conductive will still bleed through. It really works the deeper high conductive coins will still respond with a weaker response yet be a positive signal, With the Mark 1 it was a chirp yet depending on the level of discrimination surface high conductive coins were eliminated.

I'm hoping the Blisstoll v5 has these same disc capabilities as the older analog detectors, Now this type of hunting only apllies for deep turf hunting such as old parks and schools.

For relic hunting use as little as disc possible, So maybe the new v5 can now be used as both a relic machine and a serious park turf machine for the deeper high conductive coins.

Take care,
Paul (Ca)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/04/2014 12:18PM by Old California.
Having tested 2 Blisstool units, my disappointing resultants have me concerned/leery of the platform.