Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

For your perusal....

Posted by Dan-Pa. 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
For your perusal....
June 24, 2014 02:10PM
Just got news that my hunting buddy a cancer survivor for 4 years after having lung surgery they found 3 more spots in the other lung and well my legs won't take much time in the field so cutting
my detector arsenal as just not getting out and now long trips are out without a buddy. Will be selling a like new Matrix M6 and CZ7A which you would find hard to find in this condition and will still have my GS 11 if I hit the local park. Any interest in either just PM me and hope you are all well. No pictures at this time but will have to get some before I post on the detector classifieds. In other words giving forum members first chance if they are looking for like units......thanks for looking and not quitting just slowing down.
Re: For your perusal....
June 24, 2014 09:22PM
Hey Dan,You keeping that super hot CZ6a? Just curious as you need at least one on those take a walk day's.
June 25, 2014 01:48AM
sorry to hear about your partner! the docs might be able to get rid of it, lots of new meds and methods these days!!!!!

have you tried hunting in the water, lakes and reservoir beaches? easiest form of hunting i would think? i really miss the calm easy to hunt lakes back in ohio!!!!!!!

chuck.
June 25, 2014 02:50AM
I'm sorry for your detector buddy. My prayers will go out for you and your friend. God Bless

Rick