Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

USA gold basically sold out

Posted by possum mo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
USA gold basically sold out
June 27, 2014 10:51PM
xx

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/28/2014 12:11PM by possum mo.
Re: USA gold basically sold out
June 27, 2014 11:56PM
Here we go again...I don't get the obsession with gold prices. It's cyclical, prices go up and down, there is no secret boardroom filled with illuminati.

And if by some chance paper currency collapsed there would be such a massive breakdown of society chaos --it won't be gold as the metal of survial but rather lead and copper.
June 28, 2014 12:42AM
Pass me my tinfoil hat.

Anybody got anything about metal detectors?

Rick Kempf
Gold Canyon AZ- where there is no gold
June 28, 2014 12:12PM
offensive post removed.
June 28, 2014 01:12PM
not offensive to me possum.
June 28, 2014 02:56PM
Now this is what I call offensive:

[www.policestateusa.com]

In some cases, this involves hustling a suspect back to the police station, strapping them to a table, putting them in a headlock, and penetrating them with a needle, despite their protests

If they can get away with this they can do what ever they please with the gold.
June 28, 2014 03:12PM
No offence here either....this is an open forum and we do discuss topics that are thinly related to detecting.
June 28, 2014 03:43PM
I have been the recipient of the tinfoil hat comment on this very forum, to dismiss someone for something as little as an opinion shows no class! nuff said!
June 28, 2014 05:49PM
I should have been clearer - apologies to Possum.

My tinfoil hat comment came about because I read the article in the link. The authority cited in the article is Paul Craig Roberts. When I googled a bit to find out who he was and what other opinions he held, I found that he has a lot of opinions that are - to say the least - fringe. Hence the tinfoil hat comment.

Possum's post was on a subject which interests a lot of us - the price of gold. I should have kept that in mind and held my tongue - politics can be discussed lots of other places.

Sorry

Rick Kempf
Gold Canyon AZ- where there is no gold
June 29, 2014 12:37AM
Good deal, Rick.
June 29, 2014 02:03AM
Nice post Rick very heartfelt, did not mean to single you out , there is some very smart people on this forum{ not me } I think your one of them! Can see I might be the touchy one here? In life your either informed or ignorant, if you don't know, how do you say no? rr7 Nothing new under the sun* cia never thought of running drugs either?
July 01, 2014 08:33AM
Ferrous Bueller and Lytle78

If you were both unaware of it, there is more than ample evidence to have a slam dunk civil trial against certain institutions regarding the manipulation of the gold price. (and silver)

The manipulation came/comes in the form of naked short selling on the digital market and leasing of physical gold from the bullion banks. Basically, since there are essentially two
gold/silver markets (digital and physical), one can influence the other. An interesting fact is that during or just after bad financial news releases (mostly in banking), digital gold contracts
(naked - not backed by gold) have been dumped time and time again to stop the physical price from skyrocketing. The leasing of Gold at .5% were actually sells (no plan of being able to buy it back)
to meet the multi ton shortage on the supply side. The whole operation was pretty basic, but involved huge money and the cooperation of some powerful people. Long paper trail to boot.
Though the evidence is overwhelming, but being that it benefited the USD (Was central to the strong USD policy, actually) and some very wealthy people for many years, it is highly unlikely to happen (anytime soon).

At it's most basic level, just look at the rate of inflation since the 80's or so and it just doesn't add up, historically speaking. Something changed during that time, and it was the collusion to keep Gold from being
inversely related to the inflation rate (as it always had been.) I might have the approximate dates wrong, but I read up 100's of hours on this quite a few years ago, and with my justice background, well, there was
not much to argue. These individuals didn't exactly cover their tracks, they did it in the open to a large degree.

This site has probably the best evidence. [www.gata.org]

Albert
July 03, 2014 04:32AM
Ask Andrew Maquire about manipulation.