Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

T2 Omega 8000 Iron range

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
T2 Omega 8000 Iron range
March 01, 2010 04:26PM
On these two units with the higher iron range what do you dig above twenty or what do you dig below 40. That is the iron range if I understand what I read about these detectors.

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Re: T2 Omega 8000 Iron range
March 01, 2010 11:51PM
The iron range is from 0 - 40 on the Omega. BUT......as with the T2/F75 platform; If you want to unmask targets in thick/dense iron.....it becomes a requirement to discover the decomposition status of the iron you are hunting in. Then.....find where the iron JUST BARELY Disc's out.....with the utilization of a single buried nail sample. Set your Disc to JUST BARELY Disc out the nail......and keep your Disc set at this discovered/determined point. Then..........any target(s) that break squelch above this Disc set-point is now considered 'suspect' ....for further investigation. First with detector & ears............then...... after a learning curve.....with the final/ultimate shovel.