Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Viking Boat found in Tennessee

Posted by Hungarian 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Viking Boat found in Tennessee
August 17, 2014 06:07PM
Amazing news. Boat is from between the years 990 and 1050ad using carbon dating. Viking sword found at the site as well.

[worldnewsdailyreport.com]
Re: Viking Boat found in Tennessee
August 17, 2014 06:41PM
Very cool. Thanks for sharing. Im not sure this is real though.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/17/2014 06:44PM by beastdig.
August 17, 2014 07:57PM
I so wish it was true Hungarian...And I feel there is more ANCIENT history in North Amercia than we currently know...

but that web site is not the best place to get news..

Their disclaimer

“World News Daily Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within worldnewsdailyreport.com are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental, except for all references to politicians and/or celebrities, in which case they are based on real people, but still based almost entirely in fiction,”

Sadly the Viking ship article has already admited to being a Hoax...

gets the blood pumping for a minute though !!!

Keith
August 18, 2014 03:24AM
How the hell would they land a ship in Tennesee?
August 18, 2014 04:07AM
There is a long tradition of enthusiasm about Pre-Colombian discoveries of America. I started reading this stuff in the '60’s when I was in high school. Check Barry Fell on Google or "they All Dis overhead America". Great fuN, but except for a tiny Viking presence in Newfoundland, it is all pretty much bunk.

Too bad. I wish the wonderful stories had been true. But there you go!

Rick Kempf
Gold Canyon AZ- where there is no gold
August 18, 2014 04:09AM
if u r curious about pre columbus visitors-- do a search prince maddoc of Wales or prince maddoc & the white indians (Mandan). (circa 1126ad)
August 18, 2014 03:37PM
they got as far as Iceland so who know where they went