Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Deus

Posted by mascard1 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Deus
August 29, 2014 09:22PM
Seems like a lot of peole are jumping on the Deus wagon!..............I have one....I just wish it sounded like a E-trac....I think my brain is stuck in Minelab mode...............Anybody have a cure for this?
Re: Deus
August 29, 2014 10:16PM
Use 4 tones for coin hunting!
August 29, 2014 10:17PM
The lowest reactivity setting seems to help fill out the tones a little and ample volume.
Biggest improvement to me comes from plugging a set of Gray Ghosts into the remote itself. Kind of defeats the wireless idea unless you carry the remote in your shirt pocket or use the belt holder but at least you're not tethered directly to the machine.
White's was my first language but I learned to think in Minelab---French deus is supposed to be beautiful , and it's growing on me, but I haven't achieved fluency yet.
August 29, 2014 11:19PM
Yup. Find a coin on your bucket list with the Deus. After that you will complain that nothing sounds like the Deus.
August 30, 2014 12:19AM
Do you have any room left in your garage for another detector? lol
August 30, 2014 01:30AM
deathray Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Do you have any room left in your garage for
> another detector? lol

Ray---------Michaels got PLENTY of room!!!------He just added on yet another bedroom-----it's called "the detector suite"!
August 30, 2014 02:57AM
haha...bet its all tile!
August 30, 2014 03:00AM
Just learn the Deus and leave the other detector in the closet..

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
August 30, 2014 11:17AM
AKA Sorex or Signum in polyphonic tones mode. Got one for my "almighty" Deus and never looked back.
September 01, 2014 02:48PM
if you have version 3,2 use the full tone mode