Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Xp deus wall charger

Posted by wolfau 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Xp deus wall charger
August 31, 2014 02:25AM
Hi guys i am thinking of buying a deus.

Can anyone help me pls About the specifications are on the wall
charger?

Is it a simple wall charger with usb connector which can be
Purchased from ebay or is it a specific one?

Your help would be appreciatted.

Thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2014 02:44PM by wolfau.
Re: Xp deus wall charger
August 31, 2014 03:48AM
I'm using the wall charger for the iphone and ipod and it works just fine.
August 31, 2014 04:19AM
wadjidiggers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm using the wall charger for the iphone and ipod
> and it works just fine.

Thank you so much for your reply.
August 31, 2014 07:20AM
It is auto voltage, 110-240 and it outputs 5 v. DC 1000mA via USB.

Rick Kempf
Gold Canyon AZ- where there is no gold
August 31, 2014 07:48AM
You guys are the best I am not just saying it.

Awesome group of knowledgeable helpful people.

Thanks Again

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2014 02:45PM by wolfau.
August 31, 2014 02:48PM
The charger plug is moulded into the case. You will need an adapter - female US flat two pin to male of whatever your local recepticle takes. If you can't source these locally, ebay has lots.

Rick Kempf
August 31, 2014 06:43PM
What's amazing about the Deus is that the power budget of the device must be amazing. To squeeze that kind of performance out of what must be a really small battery in the coil is astonishing. Remember, the coil has the whole detector in it, only the control mechanism and the read outs - VDI and sound are in the control box or headphones!

These guys are two jumps ahead of everybody except perhaps First Texas, and FT netter pull up their sox and make some real breakthroughs if they want to have any kind of bragging rights left!

Rick Kempf
August 31, 2014 08:37PM
lytle78 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What's amazing about the Deus is that the power
> budget of the device must be amazing. To squeeze
> that kind of performance out of what must be a
> really small battery in the coil is astonishing.
> Remember, the coil has the whole detector in it,
> only the control mechanism and the read outs - VDI
> and sound are in the control box or headphones!
>
> These guys are two jumps ahead of everybody except
> perhaps First Texas, and FT netter pull up their
> sox and make some real breakthroughs if they want
> to have any kind of bragging rights left!

my take is FT doesn't care much about 'bragging rights'. A small team of very talented engineers focused on low-mid range detectors, i.e. the 'sweet spot'. go ahead FT and prove me wrong....I still don't understand the stupid 'camo' release of the F19...why not just play 'nice' and offer it as an upgraded GBP at the same price and either discontinue or price reduce the GBP?
August 31, 2014 10:55PM
Is it me guys or are single frequency detectors detecting
Deeper than those made in the 90's?
September 01, 2014 05:42AM
A USB wall charger adapter works well...I also use my usb cigarette lighter plug to charge the DEUS...

So basically if you are already charging a Device Via a USB charger your DEUS cable will plug in and charge I have found..

Worldwide ability to charge on the cheap...

The DEUS is very cutting edge..especially the 3.2...I can go on and on about what I have seen with the 3.2...Cutting edge detector tech...

Wolf..

Im not sure we are going any deeper.but we get alot more target info and we get a lot better in ground reports of the target in scenarios like is it iron or not in bad funky dirt...

Coil tech has really taken off in the last decade...where Tight DDs used to be confined to gold machines 20 years ago now they are starting to be the norm on a slew of detectors.. and rightfully so....Better mineral see through,better seperation and with the detectors being desinged to run DD's better in ground I.D.

Now what we are seeing out of Europe is ground bal systems that really can affect depth..

look at the DTVG...the GMP the DEUS...when you balance the machine you are doing so in disc not all metal.....and if you are setting them up right the only way a disc circuit can give feedback is when it gets too low....so you are really POWER BALANCING everytime you set it up...And again DDs can help you get more negative with less noise in disc...

I also think as time goes on and more and more processing is explored through programming the sky is really the limit on ideas...Analog can only do so much in a box small enough to use to metal detect...Heck My smart phone is more powerful than a desktop computer back in the 90's....The DEUS can do way more that the luchbox size detectors of Years past....

anyone ever read on Nano technology...WOW!!

Keith

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2014 06:49AM by Keith Southern.
September 01, 2014 06:29AM
Waiting to hear your report on the 11" coil Keith.-----XP may be coming out (sometime in the future , anyway) with an elliptical DD?----I hope it's 5 X 10" or there-abouts.----That should be a good gold coil.
September 01, 2014 06:47AM
I am selling the Whites v3i. Only used it for 8 hours. The machine is not for me.

It leaves me asking the same question and that is if I am using the machine to its full capability in my detecting ground.

I am sure if I spent 100 hours on it things will be different but I prefer to spend more time digging and detecting.

The DEUS looks easy to use and the main culprit for depth or a lack of it is the reactivity setting I think. I do have
Andy's book so will read up on that. I am going to test it on our Goldfields as well here in Victoria, Australia.

The last time I looked at the Deus there was no Gold Program and no 11" coil.

I read the same thing about an elliptical DD coming out.

Would be cool if a PI Controller could be invented for the XP Deus setup if it was possible..

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2014 06:50AM by wolfau.
September 01, 2014 07:02AM
DEL I did not get the 11"....it was higher than I wanted to pay for a used one...

on the elliptical....I've used the 5x10 on the GMP....not impressed unless the dirt was bare and the nails were on the surface..No depth....But it was for nuggets....and the DEUS I feel can take the VLF nugget hunters by surprise already and that coil can opnly enhance that..

I was hoping for a 6" DD for iron site work...But to be honest the 9 inch is stellar and can outdo most any 5 icnh on other models...insane I know...

Wolf..

You will like the DEUS in your iron stone dirt....Very very good see through...Yes the reactivity controls depth..the silencer enhances the see though of iron and mineral..Keep it off the setting for that is negative 1....surprises will happen..learn the machien with the silencer off....it really talks wiht that turned off ..true audio feed.....

I jump from 2-3 reactivity and stay on 18k mostly...for unlocking....if the mineral is harsh and the F.E. bars are mid way go to the 3 reactivity for mineral see through..aslo if the nails are carpeted stay on 3....if less nails or better lower f.e. dirt drop to 2 reactivity for more depth...

I find 8K runs nicely on 1/2 reactivity....12k likes 2,,,,,, 18 likes 2/3 and can go 4 if im feeling I need to still with audio perception...

4k is crazy deep on 1 BTW..

Your going to find a fast 3r on 18k will punch that iron dirt though the best...

Keith