Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

The New CTX Coil

Posted by goodmore 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
The New CTX Coil
September 13, 2014 07:07PM
Here is a video testing the new Coiltek coil against the stock coil for the CTX. 90% of the video is annoying as heck. But in the beginning it just doesn't look like the new Joey coil if that is what you want to call it does any better at separation on the 4 coins. I have been very impressed with the stock coil since I owned the CTX and judging by the test early in this video it doesn't look to me like the new coil is worth the money. Especially 369.00.

Forget the air test and the mumbling. I am sure we will see future comparisons. I just thought maybe the guy about to pull the trigger might want to hold off.

[www.youtube.com]
Re: The New CTX Coil
September 13, 2014 11:11PM
Never been a fan of "joey coils" for Minelabs

they just don't seem to do any justice for the machines and have been a waste of $$ in my opinion

I'd like to see a 4.5x7 DD EQ2 Excelerator coil and a 10x14 DD EQ2 Excelerator made for the CTX - I'd buy both and they'd be the only 2 I'd use
September 14, 2014 12:55AM
watched the Videos of It ..quite a few on Youtube now...

Seems like a weak coil for depth...seperates well though...

I believe the 6 inch factory would go deeper.

maybe its a Nugget coil..

they need to make the 4.5x7 for it...But if theres a chip in there I doubt it could happen..

Thanks for the link..

Keith
September 14, 2014 01:29AM
Has anyone heard of an approximately 15" solid elliptical for a CTX available only in Europe in Australia or is it hogwash?
September 15, 2014 12:50AM
If anyone would know

these guys would but I haven't heard of any?

[www.garysdetecting.co.uk]