Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Deus & Headphones

Posted by D&P-OR 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Deus & Headphones
September 24, 2014 01:33AM
Can Sunray Pro Golds be converted to wireless for the Deus?---Seems like I read that had been done.
Re: Deus & Headphones
September 24, 2014 02:09AM
Yes you just need the $22.00 w4 adapter ...
September 24, 2014 03:21AM
You will have to have the WS4 headset first , then you can either adapt with the WS4 receiver to mount on the SunRays with the clip or use the appropriate cable adapters and plug a corded set of headphones into either the WS4 receiver or the remote itself. If you have the WS5 headphones your only option is to plug the SunRays into the remote or buy the WS4s
September 24, 2014 03:21AM
Huh? really? I assume same goes for other headphones.
September 24, 2014 04:49AM
I was wanting to "loose" (get rid of) the Pro Golds h.p. cable & go completely wireless with the Golds on the Deus.---Is that doable?----I realize I would need the WS4 receiver & clip---but what about removing the Pro Golds cable?---How would this work out doing this (or would it)?
September 24, 2014 09:22AM
There are plenty of headphones out there that you can purchase. Why ruin a pair of headphones?
September 24, 2014 12:46PM
I've got a virtually new pair of the Chefphone CP 6's I'll sell ya for 80 bucks shipped. Without the control pod btw. Just slide your controller on and go! They are nice......Gotta head to work now I'll check back later....
September 24, 2014 04:48PM
Almost any phones can be coverted. I converted a pair of Koss UR 30, made my own adaptor
September 25, 2014 01:14AM
Did anybody take you up on the Chefphones? Are they over the ear phones? Bill
September 25, 2014 01:51AM
Decided I'm going with the WS5's.---------Del
September 25, 2014 03:20AM
Sekypaleo they are over the ear phones. Just slip your controller in and go. Search CP6 Chefphones and look at them. Out of the UK and great quality stuff. PM me here and I'll check back tomorrow evening after work.