Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Beared witness to a great hunt yesterday......

Posted by Jack Flynn 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Beared witness to a great hunt yesterday......
November 05, 2014 05:49PM
Met with a couple of good friends to hunt and someone got two firsts for him. Here's the pics and a little description.
First found was a artillery cuff button right quick into the hunt.

A couple of hours meaninglessly went by. Then he got a quarter signal, pushed the shovel in the dirt and out pops a bunch of coins. They started scanning and using the pinpointer and when all was said and done a cache of 67 coins not counting the pennies had come to light. Glass was in the hole also so we surmised they were in a jar that had broken. 56 quarters, 1 dollar, 6 halves, 3 dimes and a nickel. Not counting the pennies. Spanning from 1887-1970's. Here's the pics and I bet he still can't get that grin off his face lol. Congrats to him!

His son holding just some quarters at the hole.......
Re: Beared witness to a great hunt yesterday......
November 05, 2014 07:07PM
Hell I'm grinning for him if he's not.
Well done
November 05, 2014 09:13PM
MY GOD,,,, I would do more than grin from ear to ear. I would have wet my pants. What a wonderful pile of coins. I get happy when I find a dime.. Great job... KEN

Two Tesoro Compadres, One Silver uMax, , and one Whites Surfmaster 2 , Fisher 1266x
I had others I wish I did not sell.
November 06, 2014 12:43AM
Great story and pics. Thanks for sharing with us.
Duke
November 06, 2014 01:26AM
WOW!!! Man, that is what its about...the anticipation of finding an incredibly exciting treasure such as your friend! Awesome man
November 10, 2014 06:30PM
Wow amazing..... would love to stumble across something like that
November 11, 2014 07:19PM
Would still be in ICU after that one! Great hunt!!