Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

after much deliberation i have decided to let the CoRe go ( CoRe is Spoken For)

Posted by Keith Southern 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
after much deliberation i have decided to let the CoRe go ( CoRe is Spoken For)
November 13, 2014 05:49PM
Thanks for all the replies..

Keith

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/14/2014 02:09AM by Keith Southern.
Re: after much deliberation i have decided to let the CoRe go
November 13, 2014 11:13PM
Keith, if you decide to split the package up, I would be interested in the extra coils. Just wanted to give a buyer another option at a lower price.

Tom in SC
Re: after much deliberation i have decided to let the CoRe go ( CoRe is Spoken For)
November 14, 2014 02:45AM
Time to move on what's next Keith? Always interested in your new toys and what you keep..

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/14/2014 04:48AM by Lawrenzo.
Re: after much deliberation i have decided to let the CoRe go ( CoRe is Spoken For)
November 14, 2014 03:25AM
Hey lawrenzo I hated to part with the Core ....

But at the same time I really wanted to give the GPX a fair shake and to do that I need some accessories...

Im not a rich man by no means..actually quite the opposite...I am rich with being blessed with the fortune to persue my yearning quest...yet a small arsenal is all I can keep...seems like detectors are getting higher and higher....used to be able to keep 20 or more machines around ..Now I do good to keep 5 or 6 on hand at a time...

On the GPX ...Im not 100% sure its what I need in my dirt..but I will find out....I have strange dirt...it shuts VLFS down on depth in some spots but the FBS machines exceed in those same spots...right now Im trying to see if the GPX will net me more finds behind the FBS ...

Now I do have CERTAIN areas on tops of hills were even the FBS wpont rund and the Infinium pulls Buttons quite well at a foot...But I have went to the same spot witht he GPX and found nothing any deeper...

so my dirt might not require a multi thousand dollar pulse machine..a simpler pulse like a TDI may be as good.. but then again it might not....and plan on doing some total site analysis with the right coils mounted....

time will tell If its worth the money in my area..

Keith
November 14, 2014 04:51AM
I'm not sure if I have the name right Keith but how about the AKA?

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

November 14, 2014 05:04AM
Ive never used one Lawrenzo...

Im sure one will pass through my hands one day ..looks interesting...yet not right now..

Keith
November 14, 2014 05:23AM
I think someone on this forum as access to the AKA. If you really want to have someone in the USA to test this machine and give you an honest test it would be Keith. And if you want other to find interest and maybe buy them I would send one to Keith to test. Anyone that wants to lend Keith a AKA feel free to let him know...just my thoughts

LowBoy

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/14/2014 05:32AM by Lawrenzo.
November 14, 2014 06:55PM
Keith can't wait to run the CoRe, see ya Tuesday.
November 17, 2014 05:07AM
See ya Tuesday Jack...Ill call you before I head that way ..

Keith
November 17, 2014 02:42PM
Keith, I did not know you delivered!!!! lol

Tom in SC
November 17, 2014 03:07PM
tmanly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Keith, I did not know you delivered!!!! lol
>
> Tom in SC

Keith------Could you hand deliver one of your best, hottest & quietest detectors to me in CA??? (I'm kiddin ya)--------Enjoying these posts & keep those reports comin!!-------I'm interested in particular what you think of that GPX.----------Del
November 17, 2014 03:41PM
I bet y'all didn't know Keiths real name is Santa Claus!
November 17, 2014 06:11PM
Hey Manly It just so happens the Buyer was in the same State just a few miles a part...Jack was nice enough to say he would come and get it but I figured half way was far enough ...

Hey Del...I would love to get to California....Might seriously fly out there one day for a week of relic hunting for the miner 49er relics.......

Hey Possum...Wish I was Santa Claus I would give every one on the Forum a detector of their choosing....Wouldnt that be awesome to be able to do that and not even blink.....No strings attached....

Keith