Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

did nokta upgrade the fors

Posted by Sand dog 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
did nokta upgrade the fors
December 23, 2014 02:36AM
I just noticed on the nokta fors core they changed the rocker switches with touch pad switches. I'm really liking what I see/hear about nokta.
Re: did nokta upgrade the fors
December 23, 2014 02:42AM
If they have they really have my attention because those rocker switches will not hold up under long term use...

Im wanting to get another CoRe but waiting to see how the address the Physical layout...looks like they are..

Keith
December 23, 2014 02:47AM
The new Fors Core have the new membrane switches. A lot of customers requested the change and they replied....

Tom in SC
December 23, 2014 03:32AM
I am impressed. There are other detectors where we all point out simple, obvious improvements for years, and nothing happens. Nokta on the other hand is on top of it. I am sure there are things that are not cost effective but when it makes sense they are quick to respond.

The sad part is that we are all so used to having suggestions fall on deaf ears it shocks us when somebody listens.
December 23, 2014 03:38AM
Keith Southern Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If they have they really have my attention because
> those rocker switches will not hold up under long
> term use...
>
> Im wanting to get another CoRe but waiting to see
> how the address the Physical layout...looks like
> they are..
>
> Keith

Keith it's like a Ronco rotisserie you set it and forget it lol. So simple and purty and powerful as all get out.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/23/2014 04:20AM by Jack Flynn.
December 23, 2014 03:54AM
Seems some of the top tier detector manufacturers as of late see an opening. Much like what happened to Chevy and Ford. Nissan, Toyota, and Honda gave them tough lessons. And now it looks like Toyota, Honda, and Nissan are getting a few lessons of their own from South Korean auto makers.
Sometimes I wonder if these new, up and coming detector makers are reading forums such as this one and others and have realized customer satisfaction means more than repairing defective units-
It also means making the machines more user friendly, dependable, and more efficient. I can think of a couple of well established detector manufacturers that had better take heed or they too will get some tough lessons.
December 23, 2014 04:50AM
Hey Jack those switches stick,...

Ive seen them do it on the CoRe...

Keith