Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Nokta ....another question

Posted by tnsharpshooter 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Nokta ....another question
December 29, 2014 11:58AM
On your up and coming "Racer" model, will this particular unit be offered with 3 different sized coils much like the FORS CoRe units with the "Pro Pack" identification??
Re: Nokta ....another question
December 29, 2014 01:17PM
He said it would be offered with 2coils...small and medium. I hope they decide to offer 3.
December 29, 2014 01:37PM
deathray Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He said it would be offered with 2coils...small
> and medium. I hope they decide to offer 3.

Yes the standard pack will be offered with 1 and the pro pack will be offered with 2 coils. The larger coil will be sold seperately. Most customers prefer the medium and the small coils so we left the larger one out to make the pro pack more affordable for most users. We will see how it goes for everybody...
December 29, 2014 01:41PM
Good information, thank you very much.
December 29, 2014 04:04PM
Good idea keeping the large coil available but separate. Large coils really are a niche item. I like large coils on my PI detectors but VLF I prefer 8" round or 8" width if elliptical and smaller.
December 29, 2014 08:11PM
really appreciate the thought going into what makes a pro package. Leaving the larger coil as an options is great in my opinion.......8 inch and lower is better for a package....jmho
December 29, 2014 08:20PM
I like using 6-7-8's most of the time. Coin and jewelry hunting.

DeepTech Vista X with 3 search coils.
Works for me