Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Someone explain the CORS battery please

Posted by tnsharpshooter 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Someone explain the CORS battery please
December 29, 2014 12:02PM
I went and looked at the manual. The manual depicts what looks like 4aa batteries. But on big K's site they mention the pro pack comes with rechargeable battery. So is there indeed a rechargeable battery and a battery tray for AA battery operation is desired????
Re: Someone explain the CORS battery please
December 29, 2014 12:06PM
There is 4 rechargeable AA's and an extremely nice charger for all 4 to fit in.
December 29, 2014 12:12PM
Thanks Jack.
December 29, 2014 02:07PM
A picture would probably help. Check out my review of the FORS Gold at [www.detectorprospector.com] for detailed large photos of the pro pack. The Gold is the same as the CoRe except for the color plus the CoRe has a Beach/Salt mode the Gold lacks.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/29/2014 02:39PM by Steve Herschbach.
December 29, 2014 02:22PM
Steve that helped. I need to visit your site more often. Looks very nice. Have you decided what you're going to do with your flagship gold find??
December 29, 2014 03:45PM
All my gold gets sold eventually. I will be putting up a gold gallery on my website soon with photos of many nuggets I found in the past that I have already sold over the years and then start posting newer nuggets for sale. For me it is all about making the find and having a photo record but the gold all lives in a safe deposit box so I never see it anyway. May as well just sell it and it pays for all the gear, travel expenses, etc. I do it as a by the books business and have not shown a loss in ages.

Besides, if I sold every bit of gold I had I can just go find more!