Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

IYO????

Posted by D&P-OR 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
IYO????
January 13, 2015 03:03AM
In your opinion-----For coin hunting in moderate trash & moderate to high mineralization----besides the Minelabs---what detector/coil combo gives the best target I.D. (coins) at "reasonable" depth (say 4 to 6 inches)?----Either visual or audio wise?-------This oughta get some "opinions"! smiling smiley
Re: IYO????
January 13, 2015 03:09AM
CoRe, never seen anything like it. Beats the ML's pants off in high trash.
January 13, 2015 03:11AM
A T Pro. Best of any detector I have used in my ground. HH jim tn
January 13, 2015 03:16AM
Hey Jack...do you make you tube videos? I would like to see the core in action and see what kinda trash/density your talkin. I dont park hunt at the moment...but if I thought the core could handle our infamous "Wino Park" I will think hard about getting one.
January 13, 2015 03:34AM
Down to that depth most machines do pretty well. I used an old spectrum xlt that while no depth monster was absolutely spot on down to 5". The whites from MXT family on up is very accurate. Past 5-6" is where it gets sketchy.
January 13, 2015 03:42AM
If it would stop raining here I plan to do that. It's a Muddy mess right now and been very cold for us Southerners here in Ga. IOW you almost have to see it to believe it, it's hard to imagine the amount of trash we hunt and any machine picking out stuff in it. Nokta has changed the way most would look at heavy trash if you ask me. Such a simple machine too. It locks onto a coin like a flea on a beagle.
January 13, 2015 03:47AM
Jack what do the crown caps do for tone and ID on Core unit???
January 13, 2015 04:12AM
Rusty bottle caps are what they should be, evidently discriminated out or just slap don't sound like a coin. I don't dig them and they are all over the ground from being dug by others. The machine is so dead on ID wise if you get a jumpy ID it more than likely is not a good target. Yes even in heavy trash. Crazy I know but ya have to run one................ Eye opener.
January 13, 2015 04:27AM
Omega
January 13, 2015 04:27AM
Yeah, I know trash,lol. Paul couldback me on this...Wino park may be the trashiest park on planet earth...but the barbers come out like they where dropped yesterday. And this place is practically vergin. Put it thus way...I have randomly picked a dpot,cut back a one square foot flap of turf,then use the s-1pinpointer and pull out every signal..and have got infians,barbers etc this way...along with pounds of screw csps n tabs...gotta love the ghetto.
January 13, 2015 04:31AM
Is that, that scary one by the tracks!

deathray Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah, I know trash,lol. Paul couldback me on
> this...Wino park may be the trashiest park on
> planet earth...but the barbers come out like they
> where dropped yesterday. And this place is
> practically vergin. Put it thus way...I have
> randomly picked a dpot,cut back a one square foot
> flap of turf,then use the s-1pinpointer and pull
> out every signal..and have got infians,barbers etc
> this way...along with pounds of screw csps n
> tabs...gotta love the ghetto.
January 13, 2015 04:51AM
No...its the one you see of Crosstown freeway. You better watch your back at the two parks by the tracks! I chased a mexican dude all over the place down there,after dude snuck up and helped himself to a blower in my truck.I used to hit those parks early a.m., but figure its not worth dying for a couple silver dimes anymore...must be getting old,lol.
January 13, 2015 12:11PM
Ya have to leave them easy pickens in the truck Ray, or they'll take the truck.