Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

I thought for a minute the light came on!!! but in the end she just did not get it sadly!!

Posted by Keith Southern 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
[www.slate.com]

Keith

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/2015 09:23PM by Keith Southern.
I have read this article before. Being from Maine, and being a long time Bounty Hunter user, I say good riddance. This is not a hobby for someone with no patience or imagination. Both are needed along with a little investigation skills to make this hobby fun. Although she seems to be an "ok' writer, I would never read anything else she has written, and I read a lot!
This silly C has put this inane article where ever they need a filler for whatever rag for several months/years.Hopefully no Thinking person will put any creedence in her or the article. However NonThinking people did something in 2008 that we may never recover from.
doc holiday Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This silly C has put this inane article where
> ever they need a filler for whatever rag for
> several months/years.Hopefully no Thinking person
> will put any creedence in her or the article.
> However NonThinking people did something in 2008
> that we may never recover from.

You got that right bud!
Re: I thought for a minute the light came on!!! but in the end she just did not get it sadly!!
January 20, 2015 01:13AM
Na, she had bashing on her mind before detecting and going into the article. Like a lot of things, sometimes a small taste isn't enough to judge. I have come across people who, if are not satisfied from one or two tries, will give up. They think they should be masters or close to it, right off the bat...if not, they quit with the opinion that it sucks and claim to know way more than the actually do.
The world has two kinds of people, quitters and those who never say die . I get the feeling that not many of the first type hang around this forum for long lol .
Hi Keith,,,,thanks but I actually read that about a week ago....It's a crazy mixed up world we live in......JJ
silverhound Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The world has two kinds of people, quitters and
> those who never say die . I get the feeling that
> not many of the first type hang around this forum
> for long lol .

you got this right! it also helps to have a very thick skin as well!
ya got to get used to people starin' at ya,like ya just escaped from a
mental institution!..ehe! he! he!

(h.h.!)
j.t.
She sucks
what does the "C" stand for in "silly C" ? Not sure,

Rick Kempf
Gold Canyon AZ- where there is no gold
People should not pretend they taught Dave Berry everything he knows about writing when they clearly NEVER even met him. What can you expect from a woman who is so highly skilled at telling her husband, "No" yet they both let the 7 year old call the shots on seemingly everything. I don't think she is a C, she seems more East Coast than Californian, but maybe. She did do enough token research to include two sited quotes so we know she is a scholarly researcher and not spewing subjective opinions. I do think it is a good thing she has a job and is helping to keep the riffraff (quitters, who will never prosper) from our 'sport'. Come to think about it they are a source of gently used machines on eBay and Craig's List, so maybe she there is not as much up side as I thought.

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie
Hi,,,Come on guys, cut the Doc some slack he just got back from the O.K. Corral, he's probably a little medicated, whoops I mean inundated by what this lady has said....It would be inane to think the C might end with a t.....All in fun Doc....LoL.....JJ
Re: I thought for a minute the light came on!!! but in the end she just did not get it sadly!!
January 21, 2015 12:34AM
Pasttom <<<" I don't think she is a C, she seems more East Coast than Californian,

You crack me up Mr.....now that's funny.
"... digging around like a colony of monkey-pox-infected prairie dogs."

"Kids, your birthday only comes once a year. Don't waste it on a metal detector."

Yes, Mom, Dad, and challenged offspring ... please don't buy a detector when you are retarded.
Don't be so old fashioned the term is special now, is it not?

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie
Ole JJ is a pretty insightful guy. Good hunting.