Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

MAKRO RACER ?

Posted by Frank in NH 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
MAKRO RACER ?
January 20, 2015 07:49PM
What are we looking for in this new vlf detector to do that we do not have already? Maybe Keith or Steve will have the answer?
Re: MAKRO RACER ?
January 20, 2015 08:15PM
The FORS Gold is currently the best VLF detector available for my purposes and I am just looking for the same in a more ergonomic package. Unless there are any surprises already game over for me. That being the case I guess it is up to Keith to carry the torch here.
Re: MAKRO RACER ?
January 20, 2015 11:58PM
Taken from the Core racer is not here yet

Above Par build Quality..

Price Vs performance is very aggresive and looks like it may open the gap even further if the Racer holds true to its DNA line..

Unique ability to unmask on a level thats not exactly Technical setup required to get GREAT results...

And by this I especially mean the unmasking that takes place in just a turn on a go mode is really something you will take notice of..and it does it with some great audio...good targets sound good even in some of the most extreme iron sites you can find if you have the small coil on....Stock coil coins,tokens,buttons,bullets sound good in alot of nails....it just says dig me...No tricks or secret techniques to get the most out of the machine it does alot of the work for you and tells you when do dig...

the machine also will call non ferrous as non ferrous in mineralized dirt more so than alot of the competion running on about the same type platform and freqs...in other words it jumps on good non ferrous thats some machines are calling same target iron when the mineral is bad...

the DEPTH it sees small targets at may be something your yet to see on a regular basis even on alot VLF gold machines pulling double duty as coin hunters too.....

Its DNA rest in a gold machine that is pulling double duty as a coin hunter and relic hunter...And I think the Jewlery hutners are really going to take notice...

has a blendy talkitive audio...

these are jsut a few of the things...

but we first have to have a RACER to KNOW whats up...So we are in a holding pattern till then..

If the racer isnt right we have the CoRe..so all is not lost..

I still say the CoRe is a WORKHORSE that dopes alot fo things well...I.D. decent depth more sop noticed in mineral....insane ability ot see small targets on 15Khz,unmask audibly easily...batterys last forever,Nice coil selection on Pro pack that pretty much enhances the WORKHORSE persona I feel from it..

I may add I have found some Deeeeep targets wiht the CoRe with large coil in all metal....in some more neutral dirt...

the machine adheres to the laws of Physics and is not a magic wand.. but its does alot of things well...

Lost of great units made...

there's a few great unmaskers in the world...

wiht the right coil this one is right there with them in iron and at times can see what they cant because of the small coil....

But thats something the end user will have to see to appreciate...

the CoRe is one of the easiest machines I can think of to setup to make harder than average finds unmask..

The aproach seems to be thaye have loked at studied diagnosed what works and what does nto and fed it into a package that is user friendly and basically turn on,hunt,unmask finds, go home...

I see processing doing things nowdays simply, that I used to have to more work into to get same outcome...we are moving forward..

It's like alot of machines yet it does have its own persona...I for one like it...

Keith