Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Repair center for Makro.......?????????

Posted by sonny(IN) 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Repair center for Makro.......?????????
January 22, 2015 01:12PM
Wonder where the repair center for the Makro will be. The distributor is the repair center incase small problem might arise. Would not want to pay for shipping to Turkey......Also is kellyco the repair cneter for Nokta???????????

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/22/2015 01:32PM by sonny(IN).
Re: Repair center for Makro.......?????????
January 22, 2015 01:26PM
I believe currently repairs are done abroad. If under warranty you shouldn't be paying any shipping cost. I believe if it's something minor, Nokta/Makro just ships you a new part. I believe some have already experienced this with bad coils and some hardware. I haven't read anywhere where they plan to set up service facility in the US, this could change I suppose. And believe it or not you are more than likely going to get your Makro/Nokta repair issues resolved faster (with current setup) than with a lot of the other detector manufacturing companies.
Re: Repair center for Makro.......?????????
January 23, 2015 08:41AM
Hello all... Nokta/Makro, most of the time, will replace a part instead of repairing it and we are very fast in that matter. We will send the replacement part with express service which will take a few days for delivery only. Most of the time, we do not ask for the defective part back but there are some situations where we want to see the part just to determine the cause so we can avoid future issues. Most of the time we ask for a short video showing the issue and the serial number of the device and your replacement part will be sent to you right away. Should there be any fixes needed like a board change, metaldetector.com or we can take care of it. Please do not worry about service guys...Nokta/Makro will always stand behind their products.