Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

SOLD - F75LTD with DST and FA mode for sale

Posted by wjs 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
wjs
SOLD - F75LTD with DST and FA mode for sale
January 25, 2015 10:17PM
This is a newer 12-14 model, not an upgrade, and has a Sunray probe that I bough new for it. Runs quiet. Has the 11 and 5 inch coils plus the neoprene covers. Looking for $800 delivered. Thanks.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2015 06:05PM by wjs.
Re: F75LTD with DST and FA mode for sale
January 26, 2015 12:42AM
PM sent
January 26, 2015 02:26PM
PM Sent as well

Bryanna - Nebraska

Current - New to me but not new MXT Pro and T2 SE2 - Previous Minelab Sovereign GT, Minelab Safari, Whites DFX, Whites Eagle Spectrum
Smile its a good for you!
January 26, 2015 02:50PM
If either of you buy his, mine is also for sale. Same thing....12-14 serial number. My air test numbers are in a recent thread here if you want to know what you're getting before hand. Stock coil and 5" coil. Never hunted with. I like my MXT better.
January 26, 2015 04:01PM
Bryanna, there you are. How did you make out with your other hobby...was it photography...if memory serves me? Are you back into detecting?
January 26, 2015 04:35PM
That's a hell of a deal for a F75 Ltd2 AND Sunray probe!
January 26, 2015 05:13PM
Yea - very good memory - yes Photography still is a passion of mine - but I am missing the dirt. Going to get another detector just not sure which one. Maybe the Racer - Maybe F75LTD2 - I am in the Midwest and the ground she is not so soft this time of the year but spring will be here. I may be moving to southwest or west for work - may make me want to focus on higher freq machines - who knows may get some fever that happens out there.

Bryanna - Nebraska

Current - New to me but not new MXT Pro and T2 SE2 - Previous Minelab Sovereign GT, Minelab Safari, Whites DFX, Whites Eagle Spectrum
Smile its a good for you!