Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Wonderful Superbowl right up....

Posted by tnsharpshooter 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Wonderful Superbowl right up....
February 02, 2015 03:31AM
until the last 30 seconds. Boy, I will never know where these high paid folks (coaches) get their wisdom. I will never understand!!!!
Re: Wonderful Superbowl right up....
February 02, 2015 03:37AM
Unbelievable! Lynch is absolutely unstoppable. Outsmarted themselves.
February 02, 2015 03:42AM
What a stupid call.
February 02, 2015 03:49AM
I'm a firm believer in, when under extreme pressure, always focus on your strengths, calculate percentages as they relate to risk, keep it simple. Could this be considered being predictable? Sure.
To have a running back who really hadn't been stopped all night and a quarterback who may be the slipperiest one to ever play the game. I'm glad I didn't pay my $10,000 to sit and watch it, only to be let down at the end. Very strange ending-definitely borders on stupidity to say the least.

And the masterminds behind the commercials, whew!!!! Only commercial I thought was worth a hill of beans was the mercedes commercial.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/02/2015 04:30AM by tnsharpshooter.
February 02, 2015 04:46AM
Seattle was extremely lucky to escape Green Bay, it's only fitting that their luck ran out.

The circle is complete. Yin and Yang... There is once again balance to the Force.
February 02, 2015 04:47AM
I agree! Even the commercials sucked this year. I will say one thing. Being in Michigan I'm glad that I was finally able to see a Lion at the super bowl! Albeit at half time with Katy Perry standing on it.......
February 02, 2015 04:49AM
The best part was the look on "frothin' at de Mout" sherman at the interception. That alone was worth the price of admission.
February 02, 2015 05:09AM
Had to be the dumbest play call I've ever seen. Second and goal from the one to win the Super Bowl. Forget Lynch who just picked up 5 yards easily. Let's try a pass. Unbelievable!!!!

Discrimination is the root of all evil.
February 02, 2015 06:10AM
A pee-wee league wouldn't make a stupid call like that. Maybe we have another 1919 world series on our hands... was it fixed?
February 02, 2015 06:23AM
Maybe that's why Pete Rose was in one of the commercials. Reckon he had a bet on the game???
February 02, 2015 10:37AM
Run it twice and you are in with no time on the clock for Brady to come back. What a bone head call. But hey I made a few bucks on the Super Bowl board at work. It's better than losing money.

Did I say what a bone head call?
February 02, 2015 12:20PM
Worst call in the history of the Super Bowl... Carroll gave that game away...
February 02, 2015 01:44PM
go-rebels Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Worst call in the history of the Super Bowl...
> Carroll gave that game away...

Exactly. unbelievable!Still cant believe it.
February 02, 2015 02:43PM
What number was Carroll wearing when HE threw the interception??
February 02, 2015 03:33PM
I agree completely but then again Monday morning quarterbacks are a dime a dozen and if he didn't get the 7 points(heck he should have taken 3) at end of first half would be a complete game changer..

Down and dirty if it works he is a master and if not wait till next year....

PS: I am a Steelers fan but enjoyed the game....Too bad had to be a winner and loser....
February 02, 2015 03:46PM
After the gift catch sets them up inside the 10, to me it was pretty simple. 4 downs of 'beast mode'. Bring in your personnel, mano y mano up against the Pats D, everyone knows whats coming...4 handoffs to Lynch and may the best team win. Heck, they could have even ran one play with Wilson bootlegging...especially after the first Lynch carry gets them to the 2. Who cares if the Pats had their goal line D in. They could not stop Lynch all game yet Carroll wants to 'out think' Bellichick. Not a smart move.

You go with what got you there on offense. And it's NOT passing !

Then again, if you think about it, the Seattle D got shredded the last 5-6 minutes of the game. Never should have given up 14 points in that time span.

I give Bellichick credit for playing it straight up at the end. No way do I give them an easy TD either just to save time. Make them earn it because anything can happen...and it did.

Great play by the NE kid jumping the route. I have no clue, after Matthews was out jumping and catching anything they threw to him, why they did not go for a fade route to the corner with him. At least with those routes its a TD or incomplete...very rarely are those passes intercepted. A slant at the goal line ? Dangerous.

Anyway...RUN THE BALL !!!!

You think Vince L would have passed it there...especially with having a runner like Lynch ?

All I know is, spring training right around the corner. Thank goodness. I can't wait for winter to be over !!!!
February 02, 2015 03:51PM
doc holiday Wrote:
> The best part was the look on "frothin' at de
> Mout" sherman at the interception. That alone was
> worth the price of admission.

Made my night.
February 02, 2015 06:23PM
Totally agree with Lipservice..Vegas can do wonders
February 03, 2015 01:03AM
I don't think you fellas understand.
Wilson HAD to throw or run the TD to be the MVP.
If Lynch had run , he would've been the MVP.
Can we survive the image of an angry black man grabbing his crotch and saying "I'm going to Disneyland"?
February 03, 2015 01:13AM
shoveler Wrote:
> I don't think you fellas understand.
> Wilson HAD to throw or run the TD to be the MVP.
> If Lynch had run , he would've been the MVP.
> Can we survive the image of an angry black man
> grabbing his crotch and saying "I'm going to
> Disneyland"?

I think Matthews would have got the MVP regardless.

Discrimination is the root of all evil.
February 04, 2015 05:02AM
commish and krafty are buddies,and commish
told carroll to "pass" it!..rumor has it carroll's
on krafty's payroll!..go pats!

(h.h.!)
j.t.
February 04, 2015 05:03AM
doc holiday Wrote:
> What number was Carroll wearing when HE threw the
> interception??

he wore "0"..ehe! he! he!
February 04, 2015 07:21PM
The difference between genius and idiot is the play working. Let's face it he made the call no one expected and is that not a sign of genius when it works? Everyone would be talking about the brilliant call if it only had worked. BYW the best of the commercials was shot in my backyard, so I am happy! Funny, I've never seen a wolf around here. Last ones were killed off about a century ago. Humm? Could TV be faking some things?

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie
February 05, 2015 02:34AM
I missed the first half, I forgot it was on lol But........ How about those Buckeyeys!!!!!!!!! Corey