Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

f75 se ltd2 air test Silver dollars and halves.

Posted by Beyonder-Pa 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
f75 se ltd2 air test Silver dollars and halves.
February 07, 2015 03:57PM
11" 99 sens BP 0 disc

disc
Dollar-15.5
Halve-13.5
am
Dollar-17.5
Halve-16

disc
Dollar-19
Halve-16
am
Dollar-19.5
Halve-16.5

Bey
Re: f75 se ltd2 air test Silver dollars and halves.
February 07, 2015 04:05PM
Hi,,,I'm still confused on 9.0 & 9.1 which one is the DST mode?,I'm hearing they both are.....Could you actually run your machine at 99 sensitivity while hunting??? Were these two way hits showing a proper VDI reading??....JJ
February 07, 2015 04:17PM
Not checked VDI on these. I was simply listening for a nice fringe repeatable signal. Out in the field, I did run the machine at 99 sens with my 11-14 dated model, I am sure I can with this 1-15 dated model. As for which is DST mode, the manual says that 9.0 is the DST mode and 9.1 is the original, non-DST mode, however, If you read Tom's posts on this machine, he says that there is DST running in both modes just utilizing different percentages of DST. To further confuse things, mine, IMO, is running backwards. I get greater depth in 9.0 and it is somewhat noisy in the house(This is suppossed to be the 100% DST mode).. My 9.1 is quiet and has less depth(this is suppossed to be the X% DST(or non-DST) Mode). I am sorry if this confused things further and I cant get out into the field due to mountians of snow and frozen ground.

Bey
February 07, 2015 05:14PM
YOU are not confusing things----FT has a Lock on confusion.
February 07, 2015 06:51PM
jimmyjiver Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi,,,I'm still confused on 9.0 & 9.1 which one is
> the DST mode?,I'm hearing they both are.....Could
> you actually run your machine at 99 sensitivity
> while hunting??? Were these two way hits showing a
> proper VDI reading??....JJ

JJ,

With 9.0 (which has DST, but isn't full on DST like 9.1 mode) I can run my machine with 0 disc and 99 sensitivity and it runs 100% smoother then it ever did prior to the upgrade. I've had it out several times now where I was able to hunt with these settings, and it runs like a champ, I believe the full potential of the F75 is finally unlocked, and I foresee some nice digs this year!

~Brian
February 08, 2015 03:59AM
My machine is deeper in 9.0 and it's got the Jan revision.
Beyonder-Pa, do another airtest like you did above except select 1N tone and post.
February 08, 2015 04:03AM
Hi,,,hey TSS there's a guy over at FM claiming something is not right with his 1N..........JJ