Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

more news on the BIG HOARD

Posted by diggers 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
more news on the BIG HOARD
February 11, 2015 09:39AM
Re: more news on the BIG HOARD
February 11, 2015 12:31PM
Did he find the hoard with Deus??? I saw one leaning close by in pic.
February 11, 2015 02:59PM
I couldn't turn down the reward no matter how guilty they tried to make me feel! They made the treasure trove rules so they should abide by them without question.

About the Deus in the photo.... (My Dad told me years ago that if I ever caught a record fish to make sure I stuck a high dollar Rapalla in his mouth. Could pay off big?) I'm not saying this is what happened though......
February 11, 2015 06:20PM
No matter how they camouflage it, stealing this mans due is wrong and evil. If he wants to give it up he should take it and donate it back (I know the thieves in government will make that expensive) for the sake of those who follow him (and the landowners). Loss of personal property rights is a cancer killing our world. OMHO

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie
February 11, 2015 06:37PM
Should have NEVER reported it---Rules are like pie crusts: made to be broken if made by guvmint.
February 11, 2015 07:05PM
Found with a Deus but called someone else over with a Fisher to confirm if he should dig it