Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

My sites....

Posted by Beyonder-Pa 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
My sites....
February 22, 2015 02:32AM
Alot of ppl on here complain about the conductive trash at their sites, but at mine, there hardly is any. Most non-ferrous has been dug up and most sites, if u have iron disc'ed out, will just have silence. Deafing silence. For hours. So does this mean everything is gone? Well I hope not. I hope it's just cases of iron masking or silent masking. My plan this season, is to dig iron, and lots of it. It's my only shot at finding anything unless I move somewhere else. More to come...

Bey
Re: My sites....
February 22, 2015 02:45AM
What detector(s) are your running???
February 22, 2015 02:49AM
ctx 3030 bliss, and now f75ltd2(not used outdoors yet).

Bey
February 22, 2015 03:03AM
You'll find some stuff. If your ground is mild the F75 you have will get you down there. And if I did get over any iron signals with it and they pinpoint 13 or more inches, I would dig them. Especially if they pin point small. I like my upgraded unit. My soil is not so good, but the unit seems to punch pretty good. Don't know which model bliss you have. I would like to try a V5 or V6. Tom41 runs a V5 and likes it. He's still getting to know it. HE and I are supposed to meet and do a little hunting together. Waiting for all the terrible weather to move out. Old California likes the blisstool V5. He seems to do well with his. I wish I had the sites to hunt he has. I would be in dream land.
February 22, 2015 03:14AM
Good advice thanks. I have a v3 bliss. Its a good machine but I usually find foil and iron with it. My ground is three bars or less so its pretty sweet(tested it with my 11-14 f75 before it got sent back to be super-graded). I have a grand scheme I am going to share as hunting season gets closer.

Bey
February 22, 2015 03:20AM
I have a tornado coil for my F75. I know it would help you with depth, I'm not sure it's gonna help me using disc, because of the 4 bar ground. I need to do a little testing.
February 22, 2015 04:46PM
I love hunting iron I have found some great relics...I hate trash

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!