Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Thank You Tom - Best Site in the Metal Detecting World

Posted by Bryannagirl 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Thank You Tom - Best Site in the Metal Detecting World
February 22, 2015 06:26AM
Just wanted to say Thank You Tom for this site. If anyone has watched the movie Fury there is a scene where they all say. " Best Job in the World". One after another (Round Robin Style) everyone in the Tank says it. So I am going to start a similar round robin one for this site.

" Best Detector Site in the World"

Bryanna - Nebraska

Current - New to me but not new MXT Pro and T2 SE2 - Previous Minelab Sovereign GT, Minelab Safari, Whites DFX, Whites Eagle Spectrum
Smile its a good for you!
Re: Thank You Tom - Best Site in the Metal Detecting World
February 22, 2015 06:53AM
Best detector site in the world!
February 22, 2015 01:30PM
February 22, 2015 02:15PM
At least the posts do not get deleted with no explanation like on another well known forum. I've seen some good detector comparisons get zapped out of thin air over on the FM forum, just as it was getting good responses from other posters. I've also noted that a few that were banned there have gotten a pardon and allowed to return, what's up with that? Oh well.... at least you can say what you want, if within good reason and good taste on this forum and not get "moderated". This is a better place to talk about metal detecting than most others on the www. Kudos to Tom and the great posters on this forum for the intelligent posts, advice and detector comparisons.
February 22, 2015 02:38PM
What Hombre said...
February 22, 2015 03:53PM
Best detector site in the world
February 22, 2015 07:58PM
February 22, 2015 08:03PM
By far the best detector site on earth.
February 22, 2015 08:51PM
Best Spaghetti recipe ever.....wait....where am I?
February 22, 2015 09:22PM
Nice one Doc. smiling smiley

doc holiday Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> By far the best detector site on earth.

Bryanna - Nebraska

Current - New to me but not new MXT Pro and T2 SE2 - Previous Minelab Sovereign GT, Minelab Safari, Whites DFX, Whites Eagle Spectrum
Smile its a good for you!
February 22, 2015 10:16PM
I literally just finished watching Fury about an hour ago, great war movie..Kinda cool as my dad was in the 2nd armored division 'Hell on Wheels' is what it's called... Best site in the world...
February 22, 2015 10:53PM
I've been in "read-only" mode here for a couple of years but have never posted because I'm not capable of adding anything of substance to the knowledge pool of you guys who have 20 and 30+ years of experience (or even 3 for that matter). But now I'll add, after graduating a little past the "beginner" stage (a journey shortened due to this forum, no doubt), I have gained (and hopefully utilized) a wealth of knowledge from this site on not only technical information but also strategy and techniques.

Seriously, this forum has set the bar for metal detecting sites, and Tom and the community here are phenomenal. So thank you! Oh, and:

This is without question the best detector site, period!
February 23, 2015 05:32AM
Most definitely the best MD site in the world!
February 23, 2015 11:59PM
Best site I have seen in the English speaking world. ;-)

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie
February 24, 2015 12:15AM
Yes, it is the best. Thanks to Tom and all the contributors here that make this place like a second home to me!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/24/2015 12:16AM by Hungarian.
February 24, 2015 01:43AM
Ditto all the above.

Besides the immense amount of knowledge shared by Tom and others, it is such a positive for the hobby to have a forum like this that is not beholden to sponsoring manufacturers.
February 24, 2015 02:06AM
Can you tell, collectively, we are growing/advancing together.
Although a niche hobby, there still retains advancement of humankind through technology.
Human capital is our #1 asset.

Thanks for the kudo's!
February 24, 2015 02:46AM
BEST DETECTING SITE IN THE WORLD!!! Forgive my late post Tom. Been playing a little catch up around home lately. You understand what I mean when I say. Just not enough hours in a day sometimes to get everything done. Thanks to all the great forum members for sharing their expertise and expanding on our knowledge base in this great hobby...Stuart