Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Treasure classifieds validation

Posted by rexy 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Treasure classifieds validation
February 26, 2015 04:31PM
Hello, I need help on treasure classifieds.
I have signed up for the treasure classifieds, and registered for a account. But I cannot sign in, They say that the user has not been validated yet. I have waited for a while, but no emails, and I tried contacting them, but no response. Anyone have the same issue? Any help will be appreciated.
Re: Treasure classifieds validation
February 26, 2015 05:02PM
Check your junk email file.
February 26, 2015 05:32PM
I did, no emails at all from treasure classifieds.
February 26, 2015 05:51PM
Hi, a fellow member tipped me off to your post here. The person above is correct, you need to check your spam folder. You should receive your confirmation email within a couple of minutes...at the most. If you did not get it, it's possible you inadvertently entered the wrong email address. Just try creating your account again, making sure you input your correct email. If it still doesn't work, just send me a PM here, and I'll get you sorted out. Apologies for the issue. With over 8,000 registered users, we do have a hiccup from time to time. I'm sure if you try to sign up again, it should be fine.

Joe
February 26, 2015 05:57PM
Ok, Thank you very much
February 27, 2015 12:00AM
I have been on thet fourm for about a year, and last week it would not let me on the fourm but i could get on the classifield part. I though that was wierd.