Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Anyone have any sources for old newspapers online?

Posted by ncwayne 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Anyone have any sources for old newspapers online?
March 01, 2015 07:58PM
Found this one ( Library of Congress - free):
[chroniclingamerica.loc.gov]

example - I found this from Sept 1921:

and this one (subscription):
[www.newspapers.com]

Pleasant Garden, NC
AT Max, Nokta Impact, MX Sport, Nokta FORS Relic, GPX 4800, Infinium, Racer, Deus, F75SE, Nautilus DMC II (order of acquisition, last to first)

Does an archeologist argue with a plow? A bureaucrat with a bulldozer?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2015 08:00PM by ncwayne.
Re: Anyone have any sources for old newspapers online?
March 02, 2015 01:13AM
Type in your town or closest larger town and "old newspaper" to it on an ebay search. Instead of "old" use other words like - historic-vintage-past etc... Also if your looking for something specific like a disaster or whatever your likely to find it. If your able to bring something up you can take a screen shot on your computer and print it out without buying it. I made a similar "how to" video on this type of stuff.....
[www.youtube.com]

Kenny
[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2015 01:26AM by khouse.
March 02, 2015 04:19AM
[news.google.com]

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
March 03, 2015 04:26PM
[www.thelincolnlog.org] here is a pretty cool resource with some links, you could highlight keywords and phrases where there are no links .Petersburg Il. & of course New Salem( historic=off limits) is what I have to work with! In the place names they provide not many places down south so I searched Atlanta hope someone enjoys it! HH