Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Fors GOLD vs Fors CoRE

Posted by bubbadirect 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Fors GOLD vs Fors CoRE
March 14, 2015 12:41AM
I apologize if this has already been answered elsewhere in the forum. But has anyone tried both of these machines and can DIFFERENTIATE the difference between the fors GOLD and the fors CoRe when it comes to relic hunting and old coin hunting?

Will the operating frequency difference of the 2 machines have anything to do with finding deep relics/coins, etc? Is the TRASH separation on the fors GOLD as good as it is on the CoRE? That trash separation on the CoRe is amazing from what I have read for weeks now. NOT TO CHANGE subjects, but the CF77 model in finding deep coins is supposedly, the cat's meow for DEEP COIN HUNTING.

Thank you in advance,
bubbadirect
Re: Fors GOLD vs Fors CoRE
March 14, 2015 01:11AM
FORS CoRe and FORS Gold are basically same unit except the CoRe unit has beach mode.
[www.findmall.com]
March 14, 2015 09:12PM
There basically the same...

The DI 2 mode on the CoRe is called Boost mode on the Gold...

This is where the differences are....the Boost is not hotter than the DI2 im sure in terms of gain......But what is different is the tone option...

On the CoRe the Tone setting option for High tone is 1-5 progressively....This means as you go from 1-5 the pitch of the high tone gets higher
On the Gold the Tone setting option for High tone is 2-5 progressively... This means as you go from 2-5 the pitch of the high tone gets higher

Now on the Gold model Tone 1 makes the two tone mode turn into one tone....

Now the CoRe model gives the option of beach mode that the Gold does not...

So theres the two differences..

each model has one different option..

Keith

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
March 16, 2015 05:46AM
Hardware wise that are the same machines, only firmware differs (and the colour of the coils :-) )