Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Good news for us who are waiting on the Racer:

Posted by Kevin B 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Good news for us who are waiting on the Racer:
March 15, 2015 01:48AM
Disclaimer: if there are member's who have grown weary of Racer posts, please give it a month.....we'll be talking about something else by then. But to all of the members. including me, who have pre-paid/pre-ordered for the first batch of Racer's, Dilek has made it very clear that shipping dates from Turkey are still on schedule. This is Ms. Dilek's reply: (2-12-15) "Correct - there is currently no delays...we are actually making 2 shipments to USA - one end of this week, second next week.
Once we ship the products, it is really the distributor in control in terms of products being sent to dealers across the country."
So one batch went out Friday, and and another batch is going out this coming week.
So hopefully it will be soon ( a week or....two at the most???? speculation?) when our units make it to us, Hopefully, there will be no hold up on the Distributors end. I have plenty of faith in my Macro dealer. I know that he will ship his orders as soon as they arrive from the Distributor.
Good luck and Happy Detecting to all.
Re: Good news for us who are waiting on the Racer:
March 15, 2015 02:43AM
I am now starting to unwind and kick back..I want to test this machine against the deus and then go places the deus could not get anymore targets and see what the racer can do..I'm going to take my time now and enjoy the wait and the testing...

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
March 15, 2015 05:28AM
Kevin B Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Disclaimer: if there are member's who have grown
> weary of Racer posts, please give it a
> month.....we'll be talking about something else by
> then. But to all of the members. including me, who
> have pre-paid/pre-ordered for the first batch of
> Racer's, Dilek has made it very clear that
> shipping dates from Turkey are still on schedule.
> This is Ms. Dilek's reply: (2-12-15) "Correct -
> there is currently no delays...we are actually
> making 2 shipments to USA - one end of this week,
> second next week.
> Once we ship the products, it is really the
> distributor in control in terms of products being
> sent to dealers across the country."
> So one batch went out Friday, and and another
> batch is going out this coming week.
> So hopefully it will be soon ( a week or....two
> at the most???? speculation?) when our units make
> it to us, Hopefully, there will be no hold up on
> the Distributors end. I have plenty of faith in my
> Macro dealer. I know that he will ship his orders
> as soon as they arrive from the Distributor.
> Good luck and Happy Detecting to all.

You got all the details right except one. Dilek posted the message
on 3-12-15 (March 12), not 2-12-15.

And I continue to anxiously await the arrival of my Racer, too.

--Tom
March 15, 2015 05:48AM
Where's the good news?

Let me know when you all have the Racer in hand.
March 15, 2015 04:28PM
My bad TallTom. A typo. The Good News? Well, at least Ms. Dilek is making updates and staying true to them. That is good news. And there were units shipped to America on the 13th, I am supposing (that is good news). The only bad news that I can see is why there were several Emails sent out to varoius dealers (from the distributor) that Racer shipment had been postponed until the end of May.
I would assume (yeah, I know how that word breaks down into three words already) that the Racers would only spend a very short time at the Distributor.
This was brought up on another forum by another man: "I have been told the release date now for those for the USA is around the end of March instead of the middle of March, so hope this will be the last time they are being held up, like I said before it is like the kids at Christmas we are in a hurry to get one in our hands." and I have heard/read the same email from the Distributor. And it was after some discussion about this new email from the Distributor that Ms Dilek clarified Macro's position on 3-12-15: "Correct - there is currently no delays...we are actually making 2 shipments to USA - one end of this week, second next week.
Once we ship the products, it is really the distributor in control in terms of products being sent to dealers accross the country."
So, Macro is on schedule, that's good news. But it is now in the hands of the Distributor. I'm not sure whether that news is good or bad. For the folks who pre-paid and wanting to get in on the first shipment.....only time will tell if it's good news or not. Hopefully, it will be good news, all the way around, TallTom. (and thank you for clarifying my typo.) I appreciate it. Happy Detecting. kevin
March 15, 2015 04:38PM
Hi,,,,They might send the detectors out on time but these detectors still have to go through Customs first,so it's anyones guess ....Personally I don't care cause I'm not getting one....These seem like they would be pretty noisy to me in my applications ....Best of luck to those that are waiting for one.........JJ