Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Nashville detector shops

Posted by Bflo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Nashville detector shops
March 15, 2015 03:38AM
Anyone know any good stores to check out in middle Tn.
Re: Nashville detector shops
March 15, 2015 03:58AM
I've sold this gent some detectors, never bought though.

[www.dixie-metal-detectors.com]
March 16, 2015 12:00AM
That's David Keith's shop. He's a good guy to deal with, as straight a shooter as you'll find, and a heck of a relic hunter.
March 16, 2015 12:15AM
Richard at Backwoods is a great dealer.
March 16, 2015 07:24AM
yes! richard is fair!

(h.h.!)
j.t.
March 16, 2015 12:43PM
Have purchased 5 MD's from Richard at Backwoods. Has always exceeded my expectations in all matters from price, shipping and accessories.
March 16, 2015 12:55PM
Richard seems like a good guy to deal with. I've never bought anything from him though. When I buy things I make sure it is outside of TN to keep from being gouged with our sales tax. On a big purchase like a detector, it tacks on quite a chunk.
March 16, 2015 01:24PM
David Keith is a gem,great guy. Heard nothing but good about Richard too!
March 16, 2015 09:27PM
I've done MANY deals with Richard (Backwoods Detectors--Greenevelle, TN).-----A more honest man you will not find!---Richard not only takes good care of you before & during the sale but should any problems arise after the sale, he's there to take care of you in that regard also.------I HIGHLY recommend Richard.----------Del
March 16, 2015 10:33PM
'David Keith' is in my Phonebook since I lived in Pa in the ' 80's...
So You know you've got a GOOD guy there!!!
March 16, 2015 11:12PM
Thanks for all the kind words. I try to treat my customers the way I would want to be treated. I know David. too, and is a great person to do business with, you can't go wrong. Richard Backwoods Detectors