Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Headphones by SkiWhiz

Posted by SkiWhiz 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Headphones by SkiWhiz
March 20, 2015 12:43AM
I have received a few pm's & emails about having me make some headphones. Here's the deal, I was getting the speakers from a reputable electronic company but they no longer have them. I found some on eBay and they are no longer available from there either. I have found a couple places that are selling non detecting type headphones that have 600 ohm speakers (the ohm speakers that I have been using) and I am going to buy one so I can take out the speakers and look them over and put them into a set of nice ear-muffs to see how they sound. If I feel that they are up to par I will build headphones for whoever wants some. But I want to see how much $$$ I will have into everything to be able to give a price & most importantly want to see how good they are sound wise because I do not want to make a set for anyone that I wouldn't use myself. Will let you know how things go. Thank you! Steve
Re: Headphones by SkiWhiz
March 20, 2015 03:51AM
Hello SkiWhiz , could you make use of junk headphones, mostly no-name all shapes-n-sizes? Would be willing to send if so, no charge? Thanks & HH
March 20, 2015 09:34AM
rapidroy7 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello SkiWhiz , could you make use of junk
> headphones, mostly no-name all shapes-n-sizes?
> Would be willing to send if so, no charge? Thanks
> & HH
Every once in awhile I have someone looking for this or that, such as a few days ago someone had a set of old Garrett phones that was needing the foam that goes on the earpiece and he couldn't find one, I had a couple laying around and sent them to him. I like my Grampa was don't like to throw things away as you never know when they will come in handy. Thanks for the offer I wil pm you my address.
March 20, 2015 10:40AM
Ski..... i use Joes (ole beach nuts) phones. He uses the Pelters for his newes TUBE speakers. He adds some nice upgraded muffs and they are as quiet as it gets in the water. The Pelters has a lot of room with good acustics for the right speaker. I had a pair with the same speakers that the ProGolds use..... nice clear tones.