Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Just ordered my Racer this evening...

Posted by Dan(NM) 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Just ordered my Racer this evening...
March 23, 2015 04:31AM
I need to get a good hand held pinpointer to go along with it, any suggestions ??? Thanks for any info.
Re: Just ordered my Racer this evening...
March 23, 2015 11:51AM
I have the White's TRX and the Garret (old one not the new one).. I still favor the old Garrett. Some folks have had bad luck with them though. The White's TRX tone should have made louder.
March 23, 2015 02:57PM
Yes the trx is not loud enough... And i prefer the xpointer and gpp over the trx
March 23, 2015 03:26PM
I think you will enjoy the racer as those that have one coming will enjoy it. A hunted out site can sometimes produce new finds...and sometimes with a new detector we tend to dig more tones to learn our machines and find things we passed on...I hope a lot of us test the racer against our other go to machine it will not only help you understand the new machine but help you understand what it sounds like with your other machine..maybe a scratchy dirty sound that you would pass on but now will dig...pinpointers there are a lot of them on the market. The new Garrette or the older one is what I use on the Deus but may go back to my uniporbe headphones with probe with the racer

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
March 23, 2015 07:29PM
Different strokes, I found the trx way too loud and sound proofed both of mine.